Girls Aloud fans plotting against Alexandra Burke

DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm a member of PopJustice (yes, I know...), where there are a load of Girls Aloud fans on there messaging each other and plotting to ruin Alexandra Burke's online promo.

This includes:

- giving all YouTube videos a bad rating and comments
- hate mail to her official website
- nasty comments on message boards
- sending bad reviews and comments to every media outlet that'll have them, including Heat, Ok, etc.

So just beware. It will get nasty, real soon.

Comments

• BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:

Too bad for them the song Cheryl is releasing is beyond woeful. Alexandra will win this battle hands down, alot more hype and interest involved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    This is completely pathetic. Why not show support for both acts? Don't think GA will be pleased to hear this, especially as Cheryl mentored Alexandra through the X Factor. Childish and unfair. They need to get a grip.:mad:
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, i am a GA fan, and i like Alexandra too. But i wouldn't go this far as to what other fans are doing.

Cheryl and Alexandra must just laugh at 'us lot'. They are friends and don't take the chart battle so seriously! I think people need to get over their lives.
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    Why??
    The Master vs. The Apprentice. Cheryl vs. Alexandra.

The best comment I've come across on YouTube:

who da **** she think she is?? show some respect, cheryl is better than u, g.a. 4 life.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't surprise me at all. They are known for this. I remember at the time of the Spice Girls reunion they did similar and they repeated this last year with both Sugababes and The Saturdays.

Its very immature. You can be a fan of all of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about three or four 14 year olds on some forum stopping Alexandra from having a huge hit with Bad Boys.
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    It will just backfire - Alex fans will do exactly the same. It's just as easy to post negative comments/send hate emails etc about Cheryl as it is Alexandra.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dizagaox wrote: »
    The Master vs. The Apprentice. Cheryl vs. Alexandra.

The best comment I've come across on YouTube:

who da **** she think she is?? show some respect, cheryl is better than u, g.a. 4 life.

Oh... they're being released at the same time?

I thought there was some scandal about Cheryl secretly hating Alexandra or something.

This is a bit... pathetic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pointless much? If people like the song then they are going to buy it regardless of what the odd newspaper prints ...
  • prasanthprasanth Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely fans would want their acts do be successful on their talent rather than schemes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    It will just backfire - Alex fans will do exactly the same. It's just as easy to post negative comments/send hate emails etc about Cheryl as it is Alexandra.
    I'd say it's easier, because one's semi-decent and other's complete fail.
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How pathetic. How old are they all? They sound like silly little kiddies. Very juvenille behaviour.
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    children.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Cheryl but she is a master of nothing. Anyway I wont get invloved in fan wars but this is really silly considering Alex and Cheryl are friends!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a member of Popjustice and none of this is happening at all.
  • delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloody losers
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

if it is, it's pathetic.

i'd like to assume it's twelve year old girls who don't know any better, but i doubt its restricted to them tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am, and say it is.

Plus considering the bull that's spewed out from PJ this weekend (e.g. Keisha leaving Sugababes, Jade is pregnant, etc.), I think most people will be inclined to believe it too.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    That is the most stuid thing i have heard this day
  • wisecrackwisecrack Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    ridiculous. there are some fans who love both. shame a small minority make the rest look bad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am, and say it is.

Plus considering the bull that's spewed out from PJ this weekend (e.g. Keisha leaving Sugababes, Jade is pregnant, etc.), I think most people will be inclined to believe it too.

Ah yes I see you. 4 posts. Registered yesterday. What are you trying to acheive here?

I post in the Alexandra and Girls Aloud threads practically everyday and this is the first I've heard about some "plan".
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    :confused:

Too bad for them the song Cheryl is releasing is beyond woeful. Alexandra will win this battle hands down, alot more hype and interest involved.

Too bad for them that if Chery's song was all time classic material, it would be slaughtered by her hopeless voice that not even a great producer and technician can make sound even remotely more than average.

Too bad for them that Cheryl ruins her appearance on video by pulling that ridiculous, wide-eyed dimwit expression again and again.

I hope that this is all a load of DS BS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes I see you. 4 posts. Registered yesterday. What are you trying to acheive here?
    I've been on PJ a lot longer mate. With this username though, yeah it's new, but I'd rather not talk about a rival board here, it is against the rules and very rude to the DS staff.

EDIT: Been told off before for name dropping. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather not talk about a rival board here, it is against the rules .

:confused:!