I don't like James very much

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
He is too aggressive and self righteous. Poor Gary was just joining in their gay joke then James starts talking about hitting 70 year olds WTF?!?:o

Comments

• Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always seemed out of line even on Strictly when he argued with the judges opinions. Very insecure man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't like the bloke at all tbh
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him!!
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the obnoxious, simpering fool.
  • Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been a panelist on The Wright Stuff a few times and most of his opinions on topics are rubbish.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I can't bear him either, prissy self-righteous diva with no sense of humour. Very ready to climb on his high horse and lecture others. A bit dim as well I reckon.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's marmite but I love marmite:)
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Wants to be the alpha male in there.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so pompous and arrogant, he also proved that he can't take a joke. I can't find anything likeable about him so far
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never liked the man, and I can't see me changing my opinion any time soon . He's always come across as an arrogant big head with a chip on his shoulder.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is too aggressive and self righteous. Poor Gary was just joining in their gay joke then James starts talking about hitting 70 year olds WTF?!?:o

I agree! James on more than one occasion asked Gary if he needed to be reminded of what he said but I think James should have been reminded of his own actions that started it all in the first place!! IMO James has gone out of his way to make Gary look bad & allegedly accepted his apology & confirmed it was all "forgotten about" yet still continued to go on about it to other hm's. James is so far up his own ass (no pun intended) it's just not funny. He thought he was someone on Strictly & the same in this which leads me to think he isn't a very nice person at all!
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    I've always hated him. He's married to Ola Jordan. :(:cry:
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignorant man full of self importance
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Ignorant man full of self importance

Bit harsh that, Gary's not that bad.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was well out of order and was really rude and aggressive towards Gary. He started the joke, Gary responded...James went too far. He doesn't seem to appreciate that Gary a) can't hear that well b) he is American and the British humour is very alien c) he is 70 and that he actually does have more life experience than him and that yes he should actually shut up. James is a plonker, really disappointed.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All he's a celeb for is being married to Ola or whetever her name is + standing up to the judges on strictly who don't tell him how great he is !!!
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually liked him on strictly and was sorry to hear he was axed,now I wish his lily white ass was axed from the BB house.Arrogant ****.>:(
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why Strictly kept him for as long as they did? He's always been a liability who couldn't keep how mouth shut and chucked his dummy out of the pram when he got kicked out to early or the judges gave him bad comments.

Maybe the people whinging that they "won't watch" Strictly now he's been sacked will watch this and realise he's actually a grade A prat.
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is an odious man, too full of his self importance
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    James out first!
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup and soooo obnoxious!

Get James OuT
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him when he first went in the house (I have no idea who he is). But he's shown his true colors.

I find his eyes really evil. Very, very mean looking.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He come across as a condescending idiot tonight, and it looks like we will see the same tomorrow.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    I liked him when he first went in the house (I have no idea who he is). But he's shown his true colors.

I find his eyes really evil. Very, very mean looking.

He's an obnoxious, highly self centered Ballroom Dancer who was on Strictly Come Dancing until he got sacked for continuously disagreeing with the judging panel. He clearly likes to pick a fight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He seems very false imo, as if its all for the camera's, i didnt like Garys comment but James seemed to want to belittle him for the camera's imo