Fill in the blanks....

bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
Forum Member
And give us an insight into your world....

Hi, my name is (blank), i like to relax by (blank) with a (blank). Sometimes when i'm (blank) i've been known to (blank) my(blank) with a (blank). I like it when my OH/partner gives me a (blank) or surprises me with a (blank). Secretly i would like to (blank) and (blank) with a (as many blanks as necessary).

Comments

• mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazzaroo wrote: »

Hi, my name is (blank), i like to relax by (blank) with a (blank). Sometimes when i'm (blank) i've been known to (blank) my(blank) with a (blank). I like it when my OH/partner gives me a (blank) or surprises me with a (blank). Secretly i would like to (blank) and (blank) with a (as many blanks as necessary).

Hi, my name is Mimi, i like to relax by slow flowing rivers with a fishing rod.
    Sometimes when i'm fishing i've been known to catch my carp with a net.

I like it when my OH/partner gives me a new fishing fly or surprises me with a bucket of maggots.

Secretly i would like to travel to the Caribbean and go deep sea fishing for marlin with a ...............

...........Tall dark stranger who would roger me senseless!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, my name is River 07, i like to relax by fighting with a gnome. Sometimes when i'm singing i've been known to (break my voice with a fork. I like it when my OH/partner gives me a tapeworm or surprises me with a fright. Secretly i would like to ride and slide with a horse on a hill.
  • skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, my name is chatter, i like to relax by chatter with a chatter. Sometimes when i'm chatter i've been known to chatter my chatter with a chatter. I like it when my OH/partner gives me a chatter or surprises me with a chatter. Secretly i would like to chatter and chatter with as many chatters as necessary.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, my name is Elphie, i like to relax by playing video games with a bottle of coke and chocolate beside me. Sometimes when i'm happy i've been known to sing my favourite songs with a strange accent. I like it when my OH/partner gives me a cuddle or surprises me with a present. Secretly i would like to be a writer and live in a big house with a library, where my (future) Great Dane would sleep in front of the (real log burning) fire.
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Hi, my name is Elphie, i like to relax by playing video games with a bottle of coke and chocolate beside me. Sometimes when i'm happy i've been known to sing my favourite songs with a strange accent. I like it when my OH/partner gives me a cuddle or surprises me with a present. Secretly i would like to be a writer and live in a big house with a library, where my (future) Great Dane would sleep in front of the (real log burning) fire.

Aww, that's really sweet, i'm hoping you get all that now! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    I done it, before realising it was way too sexual to post here.
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Confusing wrote: »
    I done it, before realising it was way too sexual to post here.

Fire away, it was intended as a Friday thread!
  • RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, my name is Ruta, i like to relax by falling over with a drink. Sometimes when i'm sober i've been known to slake my thirst with aftershave. I like it when my pal gives me a bucket of beer. Secretly i would like to sing and dance with a tramp. You’re me besht mate!
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My name is RecordPlayer,
    I like to relax by the drinking cabinet with a huge pile of vinyl records.
    Sometimes when I'm drunk on vodka I've been known to scratch a few records with my arm/ needle.
    I like it when my OH gives me a spin or surprises me with a wild dance.
    Secretly, I would like to go up in space and see the galaxies.
  • HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    My name is HarrisonMarks and I'm lazy.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member

You are Terry Wogan/Les Dawson/Lilly Savage, and I claim my £5.
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the opening post but all I can hear is the theme tune to Blankety Blank.
  • Miss_TrustMiss_Trust Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River 07 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is River 07, i like to relax by fighting with a gnome. Sometimes when i'm singing i've been known to (break my voice with a fork. I like it when my OH/partner gives me a tapeworm or surprises me with a fright. Secretly i would like to ride and slide with a horse on a hill.

best post I've read on here since Reaperville stopped posting.