'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 205)

Comments

• cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »
    Who was it who linked to the Horrible Histories prom? Thank you, whoever it was - been off watching it, 'twas brilliant. :D

Me :p i saw it on tv then thought of mercury so posted it

congrats mercury:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, Mercury :) xx
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Congrats on your milestone Mercury :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, missed my milestone!!

Ah well, here goes.

I love Chryed. It is one of the greatest love stories I have ever had the good fortune to see, and I am so priviledged to have them in my life. They are a beautiful couple, portrayed by beautiful actors. True love exists here.

I love Chryedville. You're one of the most friendly and loving communities I have ever been a part of. It's fantastic that we're raising money for such a brilliant cause; it makes me well up with pride. You're all fandabbydoseyabulous. I love you all!!

So, yeah. That's it. Gushing over.

GO CHRYED!!

Have some Wet!Smut, on the house.

Congratulations :) x
  • DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Congrats, Mercury! Lovely post. :)
    I think every episode of EE should start with Christian singing in the shower :sleep:

/random :sleep:

Only if they build a bathroom set... ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely milestone post Mercury, congrats:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations Mercury on your milestone
    And Disney too earlier - sorry for being late!

It's really great knowing you both. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    Congrats Mercury :)
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    :D Hello luv! I'm alreety, playing with my boy :sleep:

How's you my darl?;)

Playing with your toy you say? :p

I'm goooood :D it's nice to be back on here! Feel like a right saddo for admitting that but oh well :sleep:

How's Mug Smrabble coming along? (betcha thought I'd forgot about that ;))
    ugh, I hate the word too. And I also hate the word "totes". I would have started unfollowing AC for overusing "totes" if he hadn't blocked me first :sleep:

She uses 'totes' too, argh! I don't know why I hate those words so much, I just do :o

AC blocked you?! :eek: That's hilarious! What for?
  • DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    cooko94 wrote: »
    Me :p i saw it on tv then thought of mercury so posted it

congrats mercury:)

I should have known, lol. Thank you! It was a fun hour, well spent. :)
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats Merc!! :D x
    Forum Member

Ah well, here goes.

I love Chryed. It is one of the greatest love stories I have ever had the good fortune to see, and I am so priviledged to have them in my life. They are a beautiful couple, portrayed by beautiful actors. True love exists here.

I love Chryedville. You're one of the most friendly and loving communities I have ever been a part of. It's fantastic that we're raising money for such a brilliant cause; it makes me well up with pride. You're all fandabbydoseyabulous. I love you all!!

GO CHRYED!!

Congrats hun! Thanks for the smrabble :D
  • CarlaBorregoCarlaBorrego Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Mercury x
  • ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »
    Your welcome:)

Hey Claaaaaaaarkey:D Hahaha, yes, I think once I've got my short (long) list I'm just going to try and pick the 10 without thinking too much or else I may very well be joining you:sleep:

I will probably end up doing that... but I'd be so scared I'd miss something really obvious :eek: :eek:

Ah well, here goes.

GO CHRYED!!

Congrats on your milestone, sweet Mercury!! And such a beautiful post at that! Here's to many, many more! /xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Playing with your toy you say? :p

I'm goooood :D it's nice to be back on here! Feel like a right saddo for admitting that but oh well :sleep:

How's Mug Smrabble coming along? (betcha thought I'd forgot about that ;))

:sleep: Of course, my toy is muchos fun! :sleep:

N'awww I've missed you! It hasn't been the same!

Oooops :o I'm working on 5 different smrabbles atm, hopefully they'll all be done over the weekend! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Mercury! Lovely post. :)

Only if they build a bathroom set... ;):p

Haha this :D
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »

It's really great knowing you both. :D:D:D

Thank you hun, you too :)
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Congrats Mercury!
    She uses 'totes' too, argh! I don't know why I hate those words so much, I just do :o

AC blocked you?! :eek: That's hilarious! What for?

Yep he did :D Basically, a fellow Chryedian was at Manchester Pride and commented on twitter about her disgust at seeing AC in the crowd so I tweeted back something like "lucky you, wave your 'I Love Johnny Partridge' banner about" :D and he blocked both of us :D Funny thing is that neither of us had tagged him in our tweet's so he clearly SEARCHED HIS OWN NAME and stalked our twitter convo. So sad and pathetic!

I was so proud :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    OMG KATY WIX ON WILTY!!

I fell in love with her when she played Ianto's sister in Torchwood, then I met her at a convention, now I stalk her on Facebook. She's married to me, but she just doesn't know it yet :sleep:
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Congrats Mercury!

Yep he did :D Basically, a fellow Chryedian was at Manchester Pride and commented on twitter about her disgust at seeing AC in the crowd so I tweeted back something like "lucky you, wave your 'I Love Johnny Partridge' banner about" :D and he blocked both of us :D Funny thing is that neither of us had tagged him in our tweet's so he clearly SEARCHED HIS OWN NAME and stalked our twitter convo. So sad and pathetic!

Hahaha, that is so sad! :D:D I tried to get him to block me once but he didn't :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG KATY WIX ON WILTY!!

I fell in love with her when she played Ianto's sister in Torchwood, then I met her at a convention, now I stalk her on Facebook. She's married to me, but she just doesn't know it yet :sleep:

I wondered who she played in Torchwood, I didn't recognise her at all! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up from earlier and saw this...
    My actual biggest fear is that if they split Christian will sleep with someone else. I could cope with a temp split if this didnt happen but Christian and another man, even if Chryed are "on a break" would be very hard to stomach and have major issues for them getting back together. I know it's almost 'in character' for Christian to find solace in alcohol and other men but I really really really really want to believe he has moved on from that now* and it would not be his go-to response. Yes, he can pine and drink (eta: in a controlled way or with someone looking out for him making sure he goes home alone!), but he should also fight for Syed, try and understand and show some patience and restraint. Ach better stop before I depress myself again.

*soap logic of course may not follow this, alas we cant do much about that.

This is exactly me too:( In fact last time the subject was brought up on the thread I made this very long and rambling post but by the time I'd finished it, the conversation had moved on and I never got round to actually posting it:o.
    Forum Member
    :sleep: Of course, my toy is muchos fun! :sleep:

N'awww I've missed you! It hasn't been the same!

Oooops :o I'm working on 5 different smrabbles atm, hopefully they'll all be done over the weekend! :D

Maybe if you put down your boy-toy for five minutes you'd get them done faster... just a helpful hint :p

/clearly jealous
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Congratulations xx
    cooko94 wrote: »
    Me. i saw it on tv then thought of mercury so posted it

congrats mercury
    gemchryed wrote: »
    Congratulations, Mercury xx
    Congrats on your milestone Mercury
    Congratulations x
    Congrats, Mercury! Lovely post.

Only if they build a bathroom set...
    lovesy wrote: »
    Lovely milestone post Mercury, congrats
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »

It's really great knowing you both.
    sophie_652 wrote: »
    Congrats Mercury :)
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Congrats Merc!! :D x
    Congrats hun! Thanks for the smrabble :D
    Congrats Mercury x
    I will probably end up doing that... but I'd be so scared I'd miss something really obvious :eek: :eek:

Congrats on your milestone, sweet Mercury!! And such a beautiful post at that! Here's to many, many more! /xxx
    Congrats Mercury!

Thank you all!

*mwah*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,263
    Forum Member
    Very many congrats on reaching the £2000 target for Stonewall. That is truly an awesome feat. :)

Go Chryedians!!:cool:
    Forum Member
    Congrats Mercury!

Wow, that really is sad! :eek: It would be fair enough if you were directly tweeting abuse to him, but searching his own name and stalking a private convo? :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.