starlet16starlet16 Posts: 260
Forum Member
I wonder what her game plan is
Any one got any idea what it could be?

Comments

• emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's just to try to keep in with everybody, to try to stay as long as possible?

I think she got it into her head that Ashleigh was saved because of her 'evil plan' speech in the diaryroom, and was trying to do a similar.
    In actual fact that's what nearly got Ashleigh evicted. :D

Danielle is my favourite, but I don't expect much from her 'game plan' TBH.
  • casiocasio Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Danielle is false, there is a program on channel 5 tonight called web cam girls and she is starring in it. so much for being someone who doesn't like talking about sex.
    I hope they find her out. as she is playing the game by being somebody she is not.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea - I found her comments the other night a bit odd, I don't really know what happened to make her see the whole thing in a different light. She may just have been drunk

Danielle's great so I'm happy with anything that gets her more involved!
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    casio wrote: »
    Danielle is false, there is a program on channel 5 tonight called web cam girls and she is starring in it. so much for being someone who doesn't like talking about sex.
    I hope they find her out. as she is playing the game by being somebody she is not.

I take it you haven't watched the programme yet?
    Because you'll find the Danielle on there playing up exactly the same persona as she is presenting to the house; i.e very religious, a virgin, and definitely no talking about sex. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgxh4aaEQA
    Danielle's bit starts at 18 mins 20 secs
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    I take it you haven't watched the programme yet?
    Because you'll find the Danielle on there playing up exactly the same persona as she is presenting to the house; i.e very religious, a virgin, and definitely no talking about sex. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgxh4aaEQA
    Danielle's bit starts at 18 mins 20 secs

Exactly but never let the facts get in the way of the ability to have a cheap dig by some.