Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who really cares? As long as the Mother is happy and the baby is bonny and healthy, surely the 'etiquette' and politics of a baby shower are completely redundant? I mean, seriously?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Link below came from your post #270

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-humiliate-kieran-3841543

The shindig is being organised by close friend Melody Pope, who’s pulling out all the stops.

I suspect that in this case, 'organising' means 'being told what to do by KP' - so KP gives the orders and Melody does as she's told. I honestly can't imagine anyone other than KP thinking that a) having blokes there and b) making them wear false bumps is a good idea.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    so why is she searching for pregnancy suits for the men to wear? doesn't seem like her friend is doing much of the organising?:confused:

the artice quotes
    'Katie Price is throwing a baby shower this weekend for 60 pals – and plans to humiliate love cheat hubby Kieran Hayler by making him wear a baby bump.

The glamorous party won’t be a traditional women-only do, instead former model Kate plans on letting blokes in, including her dad, bro Danny and Kieran.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-humiliate-kieran-3841543#ixzz37HRPs9Xa
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sounds like KP is doing all of the organising to me... mine were suprises... and the ones I thre were too... this is no suprise at all?

Her friend Melodie has been asking unsuccessfully on Twitter about the suits, KP stepped in and asked on hers.

The only problem is the women are having trouble sourcing the pregnancy suits so have taken to Twitter with their pleas.

Do you know KP's friend then, as you seem to know how much or not that she has organised?
    No big deal really when you have friends to help out, is it.
    Considering KP didn't write the article, she really isn't responsible for their words or spin, is she.

After all it isn't only Kieran that is supposed to be wearing the pregnancy suit is it, well not according to your article.

Katie fancies some mischief and wants the men, including love rat Kieran, to parade around with some faux baby bumps.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-humiliate-kieran-3841543
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who really cares? As long as the Mother is happy and the baby is bonny and healthy, surely the 'etiquette' and politics of a baby shower are completely redundant? I mean, seriously?

Exactly, it's quite ridiculous.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

QFT, Pru. Seriously indeed. ^_^ Barrel-scraping at its finest. Or unfinest. In any case, since this is KP, why would anyone be surprised that she's hands-on, and very likely on the twitter prowl for freebies and probably promo opportunities. And why not? It's no skin of anyone else's nose, is it?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    QFT, Pru. Seriously indeed. ^_^ Barrel-scraping at its finest. Or unfinest. In any case, since this is KP, why would anyone be surprised that she's hands-on, and very likely on the twitter prowl for freebies and probably promo opportunities. And why not? It's no skin of anyone else's nose, is it?

Gotta agree. I couldn't give two hoots who gets given freebie bikes, baby milk, holidays or say even coffee machines :-)

No skin of my nose!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Yup. & of course, the whole event will be tacky, humiliating, crass, scary and terrifying for all invited. That's KP & her MO. & to be fair if Kieran is to be forced to wear a bump - then lolz. He shouldn't have had his plums deep in her best mate for the past few months.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly Pru,
    baby showers aren't for me but of course i went to the two i was invited to which were my daughters friends and both had organised their own showers-so they are also wrong are they in the baby shower rule book??
    its all ridiculous imo-mother to be can do what she bloody well likes >:(

i agree with butterface-its all Americanized rubbish imo-so are proms but my daughter has just been to her prom-so much money for a dress but her father bought it so more fool him :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Yup. & of course, the whole event will be tacky, humiliating, crass, scary and terrifying for all invited. That's KP & her MO. & to be fair if Kieran is to be forced to wear a bump - then lolz. He shouldn't have had his plums deep in her best mate for the past few months.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I suspect that in this case, 'organising' means 'being told what to do by KP' - so KP gives the orders and Melody does as she's told. I honestly can't imagine anyone other than KP thinking that a) having blokes there and b) making them wear false bumps is a good idea.

I agree... her friend will be making the tesco run for supplies... but KP is clearly behind the whole thing...

If she wants to humiliate Kiev why doesn't she just divorce him (like she said she would) for having an affair with her friend, and some other woam in the first year of their marrage????

It seems like the whole thing is either a horrifically misjudged media storm, or she actually enjoys torturing the guy...

either way, a party to celebrate a forthcoming baby shouldn't be about humiliating anyone.. should it?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree... her friend will be making the tesco run for supplies... but KP is clearly behind the whole thing...

If she wants to humiliate Kiev why doesn't she just divorce him (like she said she would) for having an affair with her friend, and some other woam in the first year of their marrage????

It seems like the whole thing is either a horrifically misjudged media storm, or she actually enjoys torturing the guy...

either way, a party to celebrate a forthcoming baby shouldn't be about humiliating anyone.. should it?

Yeah, but...if you are happy to believe that she is wanting to humiliate him because that is what the article says, why are you not happy to accept that someone else is organising the party, as the article says?

Either you believe the article....or you don't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but...if you are happy to believe that she is wanting to humiliate him because that is what the article says, why are you not happy to accept that someone else is organising the party, as the article says?

Either you believe the article....or you don't.

regardless of what the article says, she has been tweeting for the male pregnancy suits... even though she previously described Alex (it's on video from her own mouth) in an insulting way when he wore one... (I supplied the link on a previous post) and this proves that she is at least part organising the party...

Regardless of whether or not I belive or don't believe the article.. why hasn't she done what she tweeted and divorced her husband if he is such a low life? Given what she said about Alex wearing such a suit.. it must be to humilate the new husband... ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

This is the woman who has previously held press calls dressed as a horse and Rainbow Brite so I wouldn't expect anything other than a tackfest. I'm willing to her the benefit of the doubt here that she is making all the men don these pregnancy suits. If she is just singling Kieron out as some kind of humiliation/revenge thing then I think it's concerning. They should be working through their issues in a healthy way and seeing this new baby as a new start for their relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the woman who has previously held press calls dressed as a horse and Rainbow Brite so I wouldn't expect anything other than a tackfest. I'm willing to her the benefit of the doubt here that she is making all the men don these pregnancy suits. If she is just singling Kieron out as some kind of humiliation/revenge thing then I think it's concerning. They should be working through their issues in a healthy way and seeing this new baby as a new start for their relationship.

Or failing that, working out a plan of how to pretend they're still happy, flogging their baby pictures to the highest bidder and then coming up with the best way to both cash in on the inevitable split ;-)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    regardless of what the article says, she has been tweeting for the male pregnancy suits... even though she previously described Alex (it's on video from her own mouth) in an insulting way when he wore one... (I supplied the link on a previous post) and this proves that she is at least part organising the party...

Regardless of whether or not I belive or don't believe the article.. why hasn't she done what she tweeted and divorced her husband if he is such a low life? Given what she said about Alex wearing such a suit.. it must be to humilate the new husband... ;-)

She is what she is - someone who will use anything and everything in her life for publicity. I have been unwavering in my very low opinion of her since before I joined here. I don't follow her tweets because I would not give her the oxygen of my direct attention.

She is a media ****. Her husband is a cheat and a liar at best, a cheating lair of an orange media **** at worst. So, generally, I don't really care what she does to him - he can leave.

Baby showers should be a celebration of the baby. regardless of who is arranging them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It will be a complete tackfest and an utter joke. But as long as Mother and Baby are healthy then that it all that matters IMHO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, it shouldn't. I find it sad that KP seems to be more focussed on humiliating her husband than celebrating the imminent arrival of her baby.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    No, it shouldn't. I find it sad that KP seems to be more focussed on humiliating her husband than celebrating the imminent arrival of her baby.

While I agree, she shouldn't be using her baby shower as an opportunity to embarrass Kieran, after what he did, if he was my husband, having to wear a pregnancy suit would be the least of his worries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I agree, she shouldn't be using her baby shower as an opportunity to embarrass Kieran, after what he did, if he was my husband, having to wear a pregnancy suit would be the least of his worries.

If he was my husband, I'd just dump him. Much healthier for both parties than this rather twisted game of humiliation she's playing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    If he was my husband, I'd just dump him. Much healthier for both parties than this rather twisted game of humiliation she's playing.

Absolutely. Out on his ear without a second thought!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. Out on his ear without a second thought!

IMHO, there are only two ways forward after an affair.

First one if to split and try and come to an amicable agreement regarding the children.

Second is to decide to put it behind you and move on, maybe with the help of counselling. However, if you do choose this option you have to really ensure you can put it behind you and not bring it up every time you have an argument. 'You haven't unloaded the dishwasher' 'well at least I never shagged someone else' isn't the way forward at all.

This halfway house where she seems to have him living in the shed and punishing him as if he's a pet dog who has crapped on the carpet is neither one thing or the other and certainly isn't the sign of a healthy relationship that can get past the cheating
  • Options
    Forum Member

If we put all we're led to believe about KP to one side (a lot of which I suspect is true, for the record) & just think, this is a single Mum of 4 with another baby on the way, therefore I imagine she's feeling very insecure & vulnerable & has maybe decided everyone deserves a second chance, blow that second chance & he's out the door but he's not getting off Scot free, humiliate the lying cheat, make him dress like a fool & if he's willing to go along with being made to look a complete t*t then so be it.

As I said earlier & I do believe most people deserve a second chance, donning a silly pregnancy suit would be the least of his worries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    IMHO, there are only two ways forward after an affair.

First one if to split and try and come to an amicable agreement regarding the children.

Second is to decide to put it behind you and move on, maybe with the help of counselling. However, if you do choose this option you have to really ensure you can put it behind you and not bring it up every time you have an argument. 'You haven't unloaded the dishwasher' 'well at least I never shagged someone else' isn't the way forward at all.

This halfway house where she seems to have him living in the shed and punishing him as if he's a pet dog who has crapped on the carpet is neither one thing or the other and certainly isn't the sign of a healthy relationship that can get past the cheating

I totally agree Blondie, if you can put it behind you & move on then there is absolutely no point in casting it up at every given opportunity but I know what I'm like, I'd need to make the lying cheating pig suffer before I closed the door on it for good.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another scan, another separate arrival, Kev still with a beard (!) Drama still being played out.
    What an unhealthy and uneasy way to live your life. Clean break or forgive and forget, anything in between will not end well for any concerned.

If it's true he slept with two women how many chances does he need?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a due date yet?
This discussion has been closed.