Options

Ladies - What size r u?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    No i'm a 6 and a half shoe and dress size 11! :p I got a great pair of heels for a new year party and they make me 6ft1. I can only just walk in them, as long as the bar isn't too far away :D:D

Which shop do you shop in for a dress size 11?

I'm a 6 too for feet. I think it's the average, though my sis is a 9 shoe size. She's much taller too!!!!

Blimey...6ft 1!! Star, what height is your OH? I have 4 inch heels too which take me to the grand height of 5ft 9... , but, they're only sitting down shoes. :p ..can't walk far in them, and seriously cannot drive in them. The amount of times I stalled the car when driving in them
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    truantmuse wrote: »
    Morning Picto - yes I am happy to confirm that I am indeed still breathing this morning. Watch this space tomorrow.

No can do i'm afraid. What happens if you don't log on to DS for a perfectly normal reason. I would then worry about you and have to get the firemen to break into your house to check on you (maybe you'd like that though).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    truantmuse wrote: »
    That goes without saying Riccy - it's quite a favourite past time of mine. :p

hehe!
    :D:p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Riccy wrote: »
    Which shop do you shop in for a dress size 11?

I'm a 6 too for feet. I think it's the average, though my sis is a 9 shoe size. She's much taller too!!!!

Blimey...6ft 1!! Star, what height is your OH? I have 4 inch heels too which take me to the grand height of 5ft 9... , but, they're only sitting down shoes. :p ..can't walk far in them, and seriously cannot drive in them. The amount of times I stalled the car when driving in them

I either have to get a 10 or 12, depending on which shop, as I said before. I wish they would standardize the sizes!! My OH is 6ft 3, so it's just about right :D

I can walk from the car to the pub, and to the bar when I get there... I couldn't go dancing in them or anything though :p
  • Options
    truantmusetruantmuse Posts: 8,683
    Forum Member
    Picto wrote: »
    No can do i'm afraid. What happens if you don't log on to DS for a perfectly normal reason. I would then worry about you and have to get the firemen to break into your house to check on you (maybe you'd like that though).

That idea certainly has its appeal. But it is best if I am still breathing to appreciate it to the fullest though.

Don't worry Picto - like I said on another thread, I'll try and send you a message. If you hear from me, I realized I had stopped breathing. If you don't hear from me, I never did get to find out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I either have to get a 10 or 12, depending on which shop, as I said before. I wish they would standardize the sizes!! My OH is 6ft 3, so it's just about right :D

Ahhh...so that's fine then. I don't know why the buggers won't standardise sizings, and you find the ones with smaller sizes are the more expensive shops!

My OH is 6ft.

I can walk from the car to the pub, and to the bar when I get there... I couldn't go dancing in them or anything though :p

Ohh..I've danced in mine...but you didn't wanna see the dancing...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    Sunkissed - if you are a size 4 here - does that mean your one of those American size zeros?

I think their dress sizes are two (or is it one) smaller than ours. Am I right? :confused:

Im not sure. I just had to tumble dry all my size 6 trousers to get them to shrink..or wear belts to hold them up. There arn't many places that do size 4. Im now a snug 6..could poss be comfy in small size 8 too now. I looked so ill before - i never reliased how bad at the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My OH is 6'4 lol!! We look a bit odd together :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    Im not sure. I just had to tumble dry all my size 6 trousers to get them to shrink..or wear belts to hold them up. There arn't many places that do size 4. Im now a snug 6..could poss be comfy in small size 8 too now. I looked so ill before - i never reliased how bad at the time.

..never in my wildest dreams could I be that size...:o :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Riccy wrote: »
    ..never in my wildest dreams could I be that size...:o :D

i come from a tiny family! We're all mini! WIth tiny bone structure and little feet! I just shudder to think what will happen when the day comes i have my giant OH's baby eek :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    i come from a tiny family! We're all mini! WIth tiny bone structure and little feet! I just shudder to think what will happen when the day comes i have my giant OH's baby eek :confused:

..ahh...I see....my OHs family are quite tall..mine are tallish/average.

You'll be fine, :eek: , just ask for an epidural :D