Chris Moyles this morning - 22/09/2010

15678911»

Comments

• DaveNightingaleDaveNightingale Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Not sure how many of you read this today,but here's a great article from Matthew Rudd....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/201835/All-DJs-get-those-Moyles-moments

It gives a little bit more understanding to why he did what he did.Yeah,it may not be right,but I bet you can't deny that you've had a rant at somebody at work when something's not been done right and it's personallly left you out of pocket?

We've all conveniently forgotten the fact that although Chris Moyles may be the saviour of Radio 1,he's still human.
  • ChwastChwast Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    he's still human.

that's debatable actually. some scientists argue that genetically he's closer to a pork scratching.
  • GlengavelGlengavel Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how many of you read this today,but here's a great article from Matthew Rudd....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/201835/All-DJs-get-those-Moyles-moments

It gives a little bit more understanding to why he did what he did.Yeah,it may not be right,but I bet you can't deny that you've had a rant at somebody at work when something's not been done right and it's personallly left you out of pocket?

We've all conveniently forgotten the fact that although Chris Moyles may be the saviour of Radio 1,he's still human.

I need proof.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    100% support for Chris, stupid storm in a tea cup. It was hardly a half hour rant, more about 7minutes followed by a hilarious discussion about the other top level jocks and milk - really, genuiely funny and why he deserves the money he gets and why is should be on time so as not to loose someone like that to the over censored, drab, limiting commercial sector.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Quite funny reading the reactions to Moyles on here.

Love him or hate him, you can't knock the fact that he is successful!!

In this country we always knock the people who are successful... one comment, if he wasn't doing this he would be working at Macdonalds. Thanks for that Glengavel but I don`t think he will be joining you anytime soon....

Moyles was put in a position about his pay, he had asked for it to be sorted and hadn't been, so he did what he thought he could do to get it sorted. It worked for him. He had the "Bollocks" to say something on air and the strength to criticise, something that I wish I could be able to do, as you probably do too but are too scared to "admit" it.

I honestly don't think he was wrong for what he said, I fully agree with him.

As for the comments about his personal life, he shares what he wants to share with his listener, obviously not everything, but as for the split, you only hear what he wants you to hear, everything else is speculation.

Surley, it`s his life and if he doesn`t feel that he wants to settle down and commit further too his relationship then that is his decision. I didn`t settle down until I was 40, why? because I didn`t want to................. simple!!