• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not all women behave like that....

But some do ;)
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Not all women behave like that....

f course they dont but Kate is loud and larey in public anyway to hide her insecurities we think so i expect when drunk she comes out as boasting and saying things to shock-i wouldnt personally believe what a drunk woman was telling me-most likely thats why she didnt sue but these are just our opinions as fans of both Katie and Peter you shouldnt take them so personally
    and that is my best in punctuation:)
    Forum Member
    But some do ;)

oh they do,some are worse:eek: and alot of it as i said is all hot hair said in the heat of the moment,its a good job us men aren't allowed in womans toilets:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    oh they do,some are worse:eek: and alot of it as i said is all hot hair said in the heat of the moment,its a good job us men aren't allowed in womans toilets:D

You have no reason to believe it was hot air. She (according to the story) told her that she would see in the programme that the marriage was over. That's exactly what happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some of the things talked about would make your hair turn curly ( thats assuming you have straight hair :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    You have no reason to believe it was hot air. She (according to the story) told her that she would see in the programme that the marriage was over. That's exactly what happened.

Strange the story came out AFTER they had split... Coincidence ..I think not... The start of the affair rumours
    Forum Member

my reasoning is exactly that its hot air and a bit like chinese whispers when you know some more is added on than what really happened-that is what i believe,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she not get it removed if it was a lie?
    She even says KP talked about her ex's appendage sizes. Does it sound like something she would say?

It's easy to make a story up..I bet I could right now...Atbthe time she was coming out with the KP story she was also in the media for a load of other things..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange the story came out AFTER they had split... Coincidence ..I think not... The start of the affair rumours
    Are you trying to blame CAN again? The story has a named provider. So we can surely clear CAN of blame on this???
    my reasoning is exactly that its hot air and a bit like chinese whispers when you know some more is added on than what really happened-that is what i believe,
    It's easy to make a story up..I bet I could right now...Atbthe time she was coming out with the KP story she was also in the media for a load of other things..
    For both above posts> If it was a made up story, surely KP 's lawyers would have swooped on it, had it removed, got an apology from the newspapers that ran it?
    But no. It's still there to this day. And some of the things in that article ring a very loud bell. Such as the endowment of her men, the 'I'm a fat ****' and so on. Until it's removed, it's there for us to quote and it's been there 4 years now.
    Also, didn't the affair 'rumours' come from KP's bff who was confided in before the fall-out? The one she's not suing for slander?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    This story was in all the national newspapers, if it wasn't true why didn't she sue?

That's the question you always ask when there is a story about PA.

But it was in a pub between the two of them, ones word against another ... so even if true, i doubt the woman could have proved it, and KP could have got it down easy.

So for whatever reason, it seems more the case they havent bothered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it was in a pub between the two of them, ones word against another ... so even if true, i doubt the woman could have proved it, and KP could have got it down easy.

So for whatever reason, it seems more the case they havent bothered.

Looking at the photo's it could have been more than just the one girl who heard her, (if the story is true).

I've just noticed the date this happened - the day before Mother's Day 2009. So this night out was the same as the famous photo where KP is slouched over a table in an all night cafe.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the photo's it could have been more than just the one girl who heard her, (if the story is true).

I've just noticed the date this happened - the day before Mother's Day 2009. So this night out was the same as the famous photo where KP is slouched over a table in an all night cafe.

Ah right ... wow! she picks her moments lol

To be fair, always two sides to a story. Maybe he'd said somethin. I'm sure its no surprise either of them are a bit mentally unstable and they both cared for each other.

well as much as he was allowed to what with mrs trunchbull
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Catching up on the last few pages!)
    I'm actually watching Ronan Keating on Piers Morgan life story on ITV 2 +1 at the moment, I didn't realise Marie was only 51 The cancer took a hold so fast, bless her.

ETA: He raised 4 million pounds for his Mum's charity. Well done Ronan.
    I believe his family are heavily involved in fund raising behind the scenes also ..a remarkable family

Absolutely agreed.

Whatever faults Ronan Keating may have (although I really like him :o), the Keating family deserve a lot of respect for the work they have done in setting up the Marie Keating Foundation and raising so much awareness.

Ronan was 20 when his mum died, and he coped with it with dignity in the public eye (having been in Boyzone since he was 16) even when things were difficult privately.
    I have never bought into the CP conspiracy theories but I must admit when I read that she convinced PA not to take six months off in order to raise awareness I did feel some contempt for her... grief is such a personal and desperate thing... it lurks in every corner of your life and it has to be dealt with by the person suffering it... the danger of jumping into something like this so soon after such a traumatic loss is that you are focused on the illness rather than your loss... and in my experience most grieving people would jump at the chance to do something/anything to save anyone else from going through this loss... and yes I know PA is 40 years old and capable of making his own decisions... I just feel it would be all to easy to manipulate anybody under these circumstances... I genuinely hope he is receiving grief counseling and is being given the time he needs... as repressed grief can lead to some serious problems.

I wonder if the reason this is not named after Andrew is anything to do with his wife and daughter?.. maybe they would like something more local to them?.. maybe they are not ready to see his name all over the press?..

If PA can fund one of these buses for a year good for him... it is a service that could save many lives and his motivation is clearly his brother and not publicity... although he clearly needs the latter to raise funds... I cannot see what is wrong with the page on his website... why would anyone expect to find advice on spotting cancer on the website of a celebrity?.. it is obviously better sought from people with experience on the subject.

Disclaimer... I am not a PA fan but I find the grief he is getting for this fund raising absolutely bizarre.

Completely agreed with this too. And yes - I think sometimes people throw themselves into 'I want to make a difference, I want to change it, I want to raise awareness/money, I want to help' etc.

I'm glad he has received bereavement counselling, and I really do hope he takes time to grieve when he needs to. Grief is a strange thing, and it has only been 4 months for the Andre family. Incredibly early stages still, but they seem to be having some positive times too, so good for them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right ... wow! she picks her moments lol

To be fair, always two sides to a story. Maybe he'd said somethin. I'm sure its no surprise either of them are a bit mentally unstable and they both cared for each other.

well as much as he was allowed to what with mrs trunchbull
    Maybe who'd said somethin?
    I would like to hear the other side to this story, unfortunately it hasn't been forthcoming.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like '60 Minute Make Over' filming is getting off to a good start. Linda Barker has been tweeting about what a 'fun shoot' it was and that '60 MM has never been so rock and roll' so hopefully it's going to give Pete the opportunity to leave the reality show 'suffering' behind and show his more light hearted side.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    I'm glad he has received bereavement counselling, and I really do hope he takes time to grieve when he needs to. Grief is a strange thing, and it has only been 4 months for the Andre family. Incredibly early stages still, but they seem to be having some positive times too, so good for them. :)
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Sounds like '60 Minute Make Over' filming is getting off to a good start. Linda Barker has been tweeting about what a 'fun shoot' it was and that '60 MM has never been so rock and roll' so hopefully it's going to give Pete the opportunity to leave the reality show 'suffering' behind and show his more light hearted side.

So if he'd taken 6 months off, he would've missed out on 60 MM :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    So if he'd taken 6 months off, he would've missed out on 60 MM :cool:

Not really ..they could of just delayed the recording a few months ..
    Forum Member

admittedly not a great expert on production and planning, but I doubt that very much
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No they wouldn't have BB. They would have found another presenter. They have schedules they need to meet and deadlines to make. So no, they would not of delayed recording.

And maybe he wants/ needs to have a money earner other than his own show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

I wonder if Lynda Barker was just the one-off designer, or if she'll be working regularly on it? I hope it's the latter, I like her. I remember painting chicken wire lime green for an actual cupboard & all that terracotta!:o:o:o Her fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    admittedly not a great expert on production and planning, but I doubt that very much

It's been almost 5 months since his brother died so 4 more weeks might not of made much more difference
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Lynda Barker was just the one-off designer, or if she'll be working regularly on it? I hope it's the latter, I like her. I remember painting chicken wire lime green for an actual cupboard & all that terracotta!:o:o:o Her fault.

I want to know who it was that got us all into rag rolling.... the bastards!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

Linda Barker was into that ..so was LLB
    Forum Member
    It's been almost 5 months since his brother died so 4 more weeks might not of made much more difference

I was responding to Smithy1204 who posted that it had "only been 4 months" ... I'm not splitting hairs over a few weeks... the fact of the matter is IF he had taken off the 6 months that he claimed he wanted to - he would have missed the gig.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

:D you've just reminded me of the carrier bags dipped in paint & splattered to the wall. Like someone kicked a painty football all round your room. We were so gullible.
This discussion has been closed.