X factor winners and losers

River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
Forum Member
✭✭
So James Arthur down as a loser on this list.
Jedward doing quite well :)

One Direction kinda untouchable winners who came 3rd.

Just goes to show winning the show isn't what it's really all about it's what happens afterwards that matters.

http://bit.ly/1f6onqi

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful list. Alexandra has outsold the majority of acts above her and the original success story Leona isn't even on there?!
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    One Direction
    Rhydian Roberts
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Jahmene Douglas
    Little Mix
    Leona Lewis
    Olly Murs
    Matt Cardle (he said himself, he is now in a much better place before he entered the show)
    Alexandra Burke (but her career is in dire straits now even after 1 or 2 hit singles at the start)
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Dreadful list. Alexandra has outsold the majority of acts above her and the original success story Leona isn't even on there?!

Hmm. Indeed. Not as if it is a list based on anything other than some writer's opinion. And Ella at 5 without even a release yet- what a joke. And don't even start me on those idiots at 4. :o
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rough Copy haven't released anything either yet Sam Bailey the current winner, who just had a #1 album isn't on it. Totally meaningless list.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Putting Alexandra Burke BELOW Steve Brookstein? Is that some kind of joke? Alexandra's sold millions more than Steve. Total joke of a list.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The link won't work for me - here it is:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/23/from-one-direction-to-jedward-catch-up-on-some-of-x-factors-movers-and-shakers-4706508/

Even though JLS have now disbanded, I'd have thought they deserve more of a mention than Rough Copy :confused:

And as someone said, it seems odd to miss Leona out.
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »
    Hmm. Indeed. Not as if it is a list based on anything other than some writer's opinion. And Ella at 5 without even a release yet- what a joke. And don't even start me on those idiots at 4. :o

I love those "idiots" at 4

Agree Leona does seem a puzzling omission.