Options

Constant adverts... are really annoying me now!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
Forum Member
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im with you there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didnt have that with BBCHD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope i dont think all england games are on itv are they ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didnt have that with BBCHD
  • Options
    dgethindgethin Posts: 140
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Adverts are annoying, but not as anoying as the constant blow horns throughout all the world cup games so far. Sounds like a wasp is stuck to my ears. GRRRRRR.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    that many ads these days on the itv coverage i don't know why the bother with any analysis from the experts.

seems like wall-to-wall ads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I know rather than showing the crowds or interviews etc they cut to an advert, its all about money making for them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    ITV seem to be sruggling to make a profit so they show as many adverts as possible. However after tonights performance i hope they go bust.
  • Options
    suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA like that last comment and also how the commentators on the live game were trying to say a draw is fine we played well and USA are our hardest opponents in the group.Let me go back a few months and what was on the front cover of the sun.How easy these ties were wonder what they will say tommorrow.Oh hang on its all greens fault not all the other players for getting only one goal:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    HAHA like that last comment and also how the commentators on the live game were trying to say a draw is fine we played well and USA are our hardest opponents in the group.Let me go back a few months and what was on the front cover of the sun.How easy these ties were wonder what they will say tommorrow.Oh hang on its all greens fault not all the other players for getting only one goal:eek:

Too true it was - my grannie could have saved that and she's been dead for years! Hart should have been in goal from the start!