Options

**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 13th December 2014

Comments

• Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lordsally wrote: »
    ...I would just like to say a massive thank you to Abigailsmum, Monaogg, Toyboysmum, Hansue, SaraV1308, Johnnys Arcade and everyone else for the laughs and fun we've had on this Spoiler Thread this season. CorrieAddict27, you never fail to make me smile, and though you've had a tough year, we will always be here for you, you glamour puss, you!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a lucky, loving and prosperous 2015.

We may be a virtual cluster of friends, but I like what we are, so thank you! I will miss our chats and banter x

Totally wholeheartedly agree with this. I don't post in here often, but always always read the thread. Thank you to all involved in getting the spoiler each week and the posters who make this thread warm and friendly and fun :)
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all your kind messages. Hubby is hanging on in there, but really poorly. You have no idea how much this bit of Saturday night fun, means to me. Thank you all for making me laugh, and for all your kind comments when I did my "Mole Odes"!!

Yes, there will be a huge sparkly handbag next week for us all to dance round, but I won't be bringing it. I shall be bursting out of it! :o Marilyn Monroe came out of a cake, I shall come out of a handbag, dressed a la Marilyn. :D

Better not stand by any air vents :o:o
  • Options
    toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    onelegpeg wrote: »
    You need to do this but without the spaces. [ spoiler ] what you want to say [ /spoiler ]

trying again, lol!
    I am a blonde and I thought the / was a typo!!
  • Options
    mictheminimicthemini Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm offering rose wine (Le Froglet, M&S) and chilli crostini. Also got homemade mince pies, help yourselves.

Hope to stay up till 2am so I can watch the meteor shower, but I might not make it.
  • Options
    MorganaNKMorganaNK Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Velus wrote: »
    I haven't posted on here in eons, but I give you my own personal standing ovation for that :D:D:D:D

PS I couldn't agree more......

PPS I am forgetting my manners, thank you to anyone who provides the spoilers and for everyone else who makes the waiting so very enjoyable :):):) Baileys anyone?

The 1983 BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre in its entirety... digging that DVD out sometime over Christmas 😍

Thanks to AM and all the spoiler moles and helpers this Strictly - it's been fun
  • Options
    Gethin's girlGethin's girl Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Just realised... is this the last thread as the final is live I think... sorry, been throwing up all day and not really with it tonight - and blonde!!

So if it is - a huge thank you to everyone who provides the spoilers -meaning I can sleep easy on a Saturday night! It's really appreciated x
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Awww hun, so sorry about your hubby - I hope he rallies & is home in time for Christmas.

Lol - looking forward to seeing you jump out of the handbag :D:D

Sadly, no hope of hubby being home. He has severe Alzheimer's, and has been in a Care Home for 6 months, and has other illnesses too. I drown in guilt, but after more than a decade, I couldn't cope any longer.
  • Options
    Trix71Trix71 Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    trying again, lol!

Yay :D
  • Options
    LurchergirlsLurchergirls Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Thank you for all your kind messages. Hubby is hanging on in there, but really poorly. You have no idea how much this bit of Saturday night fun, means to me. Thank you all for making me laugh, and for all your kind comments when I did my "Mole Odes"!!

Yes, there will be a huge sparkly handbag next week for us all to dance round, but I won't be bringing it. I shall be bursting out of it! :o Marilyn Monroe came out of a cake, I shall come out of a handbag, dressed a la Marilyn. :D

(((Hugs))) for you and your hubby.

Can't wait to see you bursting out of the handbag :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    CAT5 wrote: »
    I like your style :D Merlot to wash it down?

Hmm, I did buy my sister-in-law some Bailey's.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    Is there a Christmas buffet being planned - sounds good to me, anything I can bring along?

I have a Christmas tree costume - don't laugh but I have to wear it in work next week serving customers, I have attached tinsel, baubles etc to it, well you have to get into the spirit don't you - even if you do look a right na-na :D

Well I was told yesterday in work that my jumper made me look like I had just come from the production line on the North Pole. All in the spirit of things though.

Also had an early Christmas present in hearing my contract was extended so I didn't care how silly my jumper looked then :)
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas everyone. See you all next year.
  • Options
    onelegpegonelegpeg Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trying again, lol!

LOL! That's so funny.
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trying again, lol!
    Yay!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. I'm a lurker ! I come on here to read your comments and get the spoiler then disappear into the night again! Thanks for the spoilers and for keeping me entertained . C u next year ! Caroline to win'
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    Hahahaha. Trying to keep chocolate in the house is lethal! :blush::D

I daren't buy the grandsons' selection boxes until the last minute - too much of a temptation LOL
  • Options
    heidi_bradshawheidi_bradshaw Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Can I offer some of this nice swanky hot chocolate I picked up today? It's Galaxy Ripple flavour and even has tiny chunks of Ripple in it! *offers the squeezy cream and mini-marshmallows*
  • Options
    toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Loving the Handbag, I'll make sure the pyrotechnic team are on standby to give you some extra razzmatazz girl!!

Giving you a hug too, I think you need one ((( )))
  • Options
    IanheadlandIanheadland Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    micthemini wrote: »
    I'm offering rose wine (Le Froglet, M&S) and chilli crostini. Also got homemade mince pies, help yourselves.

Hope to stay up till 2am so I can watch the meteor shower, but I might not make it.

Meteors already started here (South Lincolnshire) Just seen three in five minutes though as you get closer to 2am they will become so much more frequent. Wrap up warm out there...it is cold!!!
  • Options
    Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Option 2 (a 6/4 shot) now out of race.
  • Options
    fawkesfawkes Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Ooh yes, forgot the goodies. Have some dark chocolate with orange and almonds on the go which is rather good. And wine, obviously. Help yourselves :)
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I offer some of thish nice swanky hot chocolate I picked up today? It's Galaxy Ripple flavour and even has tiny chunks of Ripple in it! *offers the squeezy cream and mini-marshmallows*

Ooh I'll try that. (With the Baileys mixed in)
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    Hello. I'm a lurker ! I come on here to read your comments and get the spoiler then disappear into the night again! Thanks for the spoilers and for keeping me entertained . C u next year ! Caroline to win'

Same here. Did post a few times last year but this is my first this year. Thanks all!
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have gone back and spoilered accidental Christmas spoiler, and hopefully chastised myself suitably. Apologies again.
  • Options
    hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I think the semi should be down to the public vote completely, not count the judges scores. It seems fairer.