Forum Member
✭✭
I think it is a good panel give them a chance

Comments

• MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I disagree.

Rita Ora, Yes I quite her and think she'll do okay.

Nick Grimshaw, No, No, No. Just no. I can't even listen to the R1 Breakfast show anymore because of him. Now he's ruined XF as well! Ha

I am glad that Louis has gone, I just wish that Cheryl had gone with him and Mel B had kept her place, but that was always doubtful because of last year. Cowell just wouldn't risk a repeat of a judge missing the final.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like it. For a starters Cheryl back!!
  • Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Grimshaw - I don't actually mind him be interesting to see what he will be like as a judge.

Rita Ora - Can't stand her. Overrated attention seeker.

Cheryl - Added nothing last year, it was like so was just 'there'

Simon - That man makes my blood boil.

I doubt Mel B not coming back has anything to do wih her missing the final. She was honest and opinionated and not afraid to stand up to Simon.... He can't have that, he needs his 'lap dogs' that will play along, which is why Cheryl is back.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    The host of the National Breakfast Show for the age group that X Factor is aimed at is a perfect choice. Well done Simon.

However as a mentor, what can Grimshaw bring to the party, apart from Harry Styles at Judge's Houses of course.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    The host of the National Breakfast Show for the age group that X Factor is aimed at is a perfect choice. Well done Simon.

However as a mentor, what can Grimshaw bring to the party, apart from Harry Styles at Judge's Houses of course.

So in short we will be replacing a man that had a thing for picking talentless young boys for teenage girls with more hormones than brains, with a DJ that will do exactly the same. :o:D
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad panel and garbage.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to strictly more now :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I surprisingly liked Rita on the voice so I'm ok about her, Cheryl is a bit meh, I don't even mind Mind nick, I quite like that there's a radio dj on the panel tbh, I guess I'll give him a chance. I'd take the Rita or Nick show over the Cheryl show again