Neighbours, Sophie Ramsay - worst actress EVER??

OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
Forum Member
Now i know people often comment on the awful child actors on Neighbours, but does anyone else think Sophie is THE WORST ONE EVER. I mean every single one of her lines is horribly exaggerated and her expressions are totally whack... She plays a really annoying character too which seriously doesn't help one bit!!:mad:
FFS GET RID OF SOPHIE:o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with you D: the whole scenes about her crush made me cringe!
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,182
    Forum Member
    dont think she's too bad, think that kid who plays Callum is worse
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Ah no I quite like her, so much better at acting then Ben the Shit.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Sophie. She just looks grumpy in every single scene! It's like she only has one expression!
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    essexpete wrote: »
    dont think she's too bad, think that kid who plays Callum is worse

They both use the same technique i think. He's bad too though D: Infact i think all kids on that show act the same way, including little Charlie.
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is dreadful, along with New Dec and Kate. Kick all three out of Ramsey Street I say.
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't think Summer is so great either. the way she speaks seems emotionless and expressionless - what do others think?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Summer is lush
  • Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. No one could ever beat didge as the worst actress to grace any soap. im so glad shes dead and buried with no chance of return. lol
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    She's fine in her acting, certainly not worst ever, that's just stupid.

Dec I agree with though, terribly wooden and so glad he is leaving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she heck as like! I think we've seen new potential from Sophie lately, actually.

And if all the kids on Neighbours seem the same it's because they never get any decent storylines.

For bad actress, see Tash, Poppy Rogers and Lyn Scully! ;)
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Ah no I quite like her, so much better at acting then Ben the Shit.

I thought it was Mickey the shit.

Sophie and Callum aren't too bad.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,686
    Forum Member
    When you compare Sophie to the likes of Bridget, Mickeytheshit and Benthshit she isn't all that bad at all.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I didn't think Bridget was bad :)
    and i think Sophie is as bed as Ben and Mickey were - infact i think i heard somewhere the boys playing Ben and Mickey were related, is this true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather watch an episode with sophie (who's not bad at all) than one with NotDeclan. He's become an annoying character as well as a rubbish actor.

For truly bad, see ned parker **shudders remembering**
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I actually think the new Summer is fantastic, have been impressed by her acting.

Sophie's ok, she doesn't bother me. I hate Callum but that's as a character rather than the actor.

New Declan is horrific. Bring back James Sorensen this instant!
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theshit surname seems to be coming Sophie's way!
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hard to believe she would have a crush on a boy. I was shocked by it all. I thought she was a lesbian. I mean they dress her in boys clothes and she acts like a boy, i just presumed she would like natasha more.
    Forum Member
    Have to be honest and say I was expecting the tomboy/lesbian route too. But that's a bit of a generalisation to say tomboy = lesbian
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophie doesn't bother me too much.

If you want to see the worst acting ever on Neighbours, go to 8.25 on this youtube vid. Legendary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6l1uKfk4QU
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may10 wrote: »
    Have to be honest and say I was expecting the tomboy/lesbian route too. But that's a bit of a generalisation to say tomboy = lesbian

probably going for the plain Jane suddenly wears a dress, hair done and looks gorgous so Callum falls in love storyline
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think Bridget was bad :)
    and i think Sophie is as bed as Ben and Mickey were - infact i think i heard somewhere the boys playing Ben and Mickey were related, is this true?

It is indeed, they're brothers. If I remember rightly, although they are different ages they also have the same birthday (which is also the same as their dad's birthday!). (Was reading something about them a couple of months back haha).

I've never rated Sophie as a character, but I thought she wasn't too bad in today's episode. I think she's improving a bit over time.

Not a fan of the new Declan at all though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Sophie doesn't bother me too much.

If you want to see the worst acting ever on Neighbours, go to 8.25 on this youtube vid. Legendary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6l1uKfk4QU

I knew before i clicked on it what this was going to be :D

and yes, truly legendary
    Forum Member
    Oh my good GOD. I had to watch that about 5 times in a row just now.

The young(ish) Neighbours actors are often not very good. Didge, New Declan is bad, I thought Rachel would need Botox by the age of 20 given how much she was constantly frowning, I think Zeke is very hit and miss, Kate was wooden at the start (but getting better). Also not an Andrew fan.

An exception is Donna who I think is a very good actress, and I thought Janae was really good as well.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may10 wrote: »
    Oh my good GOD. I had to watch that about 5 times in a row just now.

The young(ish) Neighbours actors are often not very good. Didge, New Declan is bad, I thought Rachel would need Botox by the age of 20 given how much she was constantly frowning, I think Zeke is very hit and miss, Kate was wooden at the start (but getting better). Also not an Andrew fan.

An exception is Donna who I think is a very good actress, and I thought Janae was really good as well.

i HATE new declan :mad: rachel was tragic, didge was awful, zeke's character is not that great, but his acting is ok. as for kate and andrew they are growing on me. donna's the best :)