Options

The GD Refugee Thread : for all the reprobates.

Comments

• Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    He'll love all those Marigolds :D, well done Bunions :)

Good grief, someone's let their mad frogs out of the box today, GD is being hit on by a full blown crazy.

Don't worry, I've got the big syringe filled and ready for action Joni.:cool:
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Don't worry, I've got the big syringe filled and ready for action Joni.:cool:

:D:D:D

As Frankie says ^^^^ it's seriously alarming.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    What is so shocking are the links to his actual threads on forums. The type that people would just brush off as a wind up but obviously he was actually heading towards killing people.

We live in a frighteningly misogynistic world :(
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    There are a few guys on here who occasionally post misogynistic rants about gold-digging women preferring obnoxious men, whereas nice guys like them never get lucky. I used to find it funny, roll my eyes, and move on. Not so funny now. :(
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    My brother used to collect stuff like that but he called it 'disco' :o:blush:

Disco, wft. Slave are hardcore jazz funk, not some half arsed disco crap. Same with groups like Change, SOS Band, 52 Street, Kleeer, Brothers Johnson, Cashmere etc.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    We live in a frighteningly misogynistic world :(

I have not read the thread yet.

That is a good thing as would tear them apart in the mood I am in! :D
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am looking at Thailand trips for next summer.

I wanna go nowwwww :(
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Disco, wft. Slave are hardcore jazz funk, not some half arsed disco crap. Same with groups like Change, SOS Band, 52 Street, Kleeer, Brothers Johnson, Cashmere etc.
    lol I thought that would piss you off!
    Thanks. That is one good voice Jzee! :cool:

Good evening to you.:)
    Thanks anne, I'll pass on the syringe thanks :cool:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »

Sorry, I think Americans considered at least 70% of that disco :o:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thailand probably isn't the safest place to visit atm!! :o:(
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member

You really don't, Bex, there's all sorts of nastiness going on at the moment, there's been a military coup, a curfew is in place across Thailand, and people are being advised to cancel holidays there.

Hahaha, Nate and I posted at exactly the same time!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You really don't, Bex, there's all sorts of nastiness going on at the moment, there's been a military coup, a curfew is in place across Thailand, and people are being advised to cancel holidays there.

Hahaha, Nate and I posted at exactly the same time!!

Haha, well I more meant the whole holiday right now rather than there specifically at this time!

I do hope it's possible to go next year, it's somewhere I've wanted to go for a long time and next year it would actually be possible for me to go for longer than a week.
  • Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats been going on?! sounds like I missed something pretty big?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Whats been going on?! sounds like I missed something pretty big?

Some misogynistic nutters on General Izzy, I will read the posts after my late tea! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some misogynistic nutters on General Izzy, I will read the posts after my late tea! :D

I don't see it but thats possibly just as well.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not read the thread yet.

That is a good thing as would tear them apart in the mood I am in! :D

What thread is this, I need a gander at it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 22 year old kills 7 women because he never got female attention thread.

I didn't actually see nutters but I only skimmed it. Well apart from a couple saying they could understand where he was coming from! But that's not serious surely...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello repromates! :)
    Bunions wrote: »
    We didn't want you to think we'd forgotten your BD :)

Joni's idea............it will be waiting for you, when you get back :cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XXX

Miss you :(

Aww thanks so much Bunions, I love it! :D I've missed you, and everyone else here too :(

Thanks everyone else for the birthday wishes - Joni, anne, Rednell, Fini, Summer, Ramo and anyone else I missed while I've been scanning the thread :)

I'm hoping to be back to posting normality soon, I won't bore you with all the details, I'm fine though......as well as I'll ever be anyway :D

There's loads of birthday cake left over so help yourselves, I'm stuffed :D

Love all you guys in here :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    :D:D:D

As Frankie says ^^^^ it's seriously alarming.

I've said my bit and left for now. Sometimes Joni I'm very glad to be old as life seems to get more frightening with the passage of time! I know such attitudes have always been out there. They are now voiced openly because of technology. I hope that's all it is. Depressing and very worrying!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 22 year old kills 7 women because he never got female attention thread.

I didn't actually see nutters but I only skimmed it. Well apart from a couple saying they could understand where he was coming from! But that's not serious surely...

Ah, that one. I didn't click on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello repromates! :)

Aww thanks so much Bunions, I love it! :D I've missed you, and everyone else here too :(

Thanks everyone else for the birthday wishes - Joni, anne, Rednell, Fini, Summer, Ramo and anyone else I missed while I've been scanning the thread :)

I'm hoping to be back to posting normality soon, I won't bore you with all the details, I'm fine though......as well as I'll ever be anyway :D

There's loads of birthday cake left over so help yourselves, I'm stuffed :D

Love all you guys in here :) xx

Woo hoo Kes, so good to hear from you.:D Glad you're ok and please get back as soon as you can. :D
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have not clicked on it either, I think I will give it a miss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Horrible story. But his linked posts on other forums are really disturbing, just to think what he then went on to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jzee wrote: »

Thanks anne, I'll pass on the syringe thanks :cool:.

It's cheap and cheerful.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said my bit and left for now. Sometimes Joni I'm very glad to be old as life seems to get more frightening with the passage of time! I know such attitudes have always been out there. They are now voiced openly because of technology. I hope that's all it is. Depressing and very worrying!

Its sad to hear that. I talk via email to a lady in her late 50s who says similar things, she's quite worried about the direction society seems to be taking in general. She apologises for talking down about some aspects of my generation but I say there's no need to apologise, I understand what she means, its not as if everyone is the same but I agree with most of what she says.

I find it interesting chatting about the changes there have been in pop culture, how peoples opinions and laws have changed about homosexuality, suicide and so on, all the different changes and things there's been over the last 50 years or so.

ETA - also to add, she seems to reckon things took a change for the worse in the 1980s, which was ironically when I was born.
This discussion has been closed.