Controlling Sree

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 970
Forum Member
✭✭
Fantasy! If Noirin did get with Sree, I wonder how long it would be before he was telling her what to wear and who she can speak to. What I witnessed last night over the cleaning and the nipple incidents disturbed me.

I can imagine Sree using every trick in the book, from crying to verbal manipulation to keep any women who was mad enough to say ‘I do’, well and truly under his influence. What a plank!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good. Another identical Sree thread to add to the 50 already on the front couple of pages. Why not add your great thoughts to one of those?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good. Another identical Sree thread to add to the 50 already on the front couple of pages. Why not add your great thoughts to one of those?

I do apologise, I didn't realise you were the BB thread police.

I consider myself well and truly reprimanded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its disturbing, you would have thought, watching last nights episode they had been married for years, the way he was saying "for one can of cider", he shouldnt be judging her like that,
  • TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is appalling. Get him out please.

He has the gall to say I'm not judging you to Noirin when clearly he was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevordoe wrote: »
    I do apologise, I didn't realise you were the BB thread police.

I consider myself well and truly reprimanded.

Well I don't normally. I think it is quite rude to tell people what they can and can't post. But it suddenly seemed a bit much, this endless outpouring of new threads, all saying exactly the same stuff. I do actually think (If I may be allowed one more thread-police sentence before I shut up) that the forum would be a more joyous place if people didn't start quite so many duplicates.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jealousy, pure and utterly simple. He was not getting the attention he thought he deserved. He has been hounding her for days and all the asking , and pleading for hugs and kisses has gotten him nothing but some rather uncomfortable hugs.

Also it was because it was Marcus, Marcus who winds him up so dreadfully and always puts him to task.

He's also created his own fantasy world which he is totally lost in and can't believe that no one would not fancy him after he makes a declaration of love.

Irrespective of all that he still has not grasped the idea of frienship, to him a friend is a possesion and no one else can have them.

He is appallingly deluded and shockingly immature both sexually and mentally...
  • OscarWabbitOscarWabbit Posts: 1,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin should get her dominatrix gear on and whip Sree in to submission. That'll sort the little bleeder out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noirin should get her dominatrix gear on and whip Sree in to submission. That'll sort the little bleeder out.

I'd rather see Marcus do it to him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scouse_j wrote: »
    Its disturbing, you would have thought, watching last nights episode they had been married for years, the way he was saying "for one can of cider", he shouldnt be judging her like that,

i've been married for years and my husband would not dare to try and control me like that.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Lets see how he copes when up with halfwit for EV next week. Bye Bye Sree, me thinks.

Also it is noted that the nice Irish Lass did not take her tits out. But we all live in hope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    After last nights BB i cannot stand this man!! SREE!!

He is controlling and pathetic!
    He treats her like his dog!!!

Come Noirin... I SAID COME!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if this has been asked on one of the other threads, but is Noirin compromising herself by participating in activites that she knows will offend Sree, rather than be honest with him verbally? I mean, is she the type of girl to expose herself for some Diamond White ordinarily, or has the position with Sree made her lower her boundaries?

PS: Sree's been showing Noirin he's a tit for a lot less than a can of cider...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    but how more verbal can she be?

She has told him several times she just wants to be friends, that she doesn't want to lead him on, that she is flattered by his love but that she does not feel the same way and that he is smothering her...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah. Now you see, I didn't realise she had been so verbally explicit. That serves me right for not watching it....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    Norin is just too nice to turn around and be blunt... I think even if she did Sree would still not get the message!!!
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but how more verbal can she be?

She has told him several times she just wants to be friends, that she doesn't want to lead him on, that she is flattered by his love but that she does not feel the same way and that he is smothering her...

Yes, but Shree thinks that no does not necessarily mean no and apparently will only be driven off by male intervention and even then not before trying to call in reinforcements from BB and Lisa. Persistent little bugger. I'm begining to believe the early forum gossip about him having to be kicked out of a few venues for persistently hassling females.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norin is just too nice to turn around and be blunt... I think even if she did Sree would still not get the message!!!

I think it is fairly blunt to say that you are so bothered by somone that you need a code word for when they are hassling you. The code being YOU ARE SMOTHERING ME is not exactly subtle.

This is not a case of a man not being able to read the signals, or not being able to take a hint, he won’t even accept a plain leave me alone, mind your business and also ignores the fact that she is flirting with other people and has to hide behing friends to get away from him.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he finished his degree? Because he's going to have to grow an awfully thick skin if he has to go back there, after what his fellow students will have witnessed. :o