Options

AK-47 Gunman stopped by off-duty US Marines on Amsterdam-Paris train!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yeah I knew that about AK-47 weapon can easily parts one minute after post the OP message.

But still well done to off-duty soldiers before it can be worse. Semper Fi!

My husband very occasionally subscribes to another online forum where one poster is an obnoxious jerk who disagrees with everything, and everyone.
    All bankers are fat swine in pinstriped trousers, all Tory voters should be transported to the guillotine in tumbrils, etc, etc.
    All landlords are leeches on the proletariat, but he misses the irony when he freely confesses to owning properties in London and Brussels which he rents out.
    Britain should sweep aside any barriers at Calais and welcome the poor huddled masses into our land of milk and honey according to him.
    He has hit the jackpot with this train story though.
    He maintains that the poor, innocent, bewildered Moroccan should sue the asses off the guys who stopped him, as it is obvious that he had just found the AK-47 abandoned in the toilet, and was patently on his way to find someone in authority to hand it in to!
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    Watched them being honoured on the news this morning. What was most noticeable was that only the British guy wore a suit. The yanks wore chinos and t shirts. Scuffy gits

They had just survived attacking a potential mass murderer and you want them to dress like they are accountants :o I've seen some really stupid comments on the internet but this must be up there with the most ridiculous. Well done.
  • Options
    DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    They had just survived attacking a potential mass murderer and you want them to dress like they are accountants :o I've seen some really stupid comments on the internet but this must be up there with the most ridiculous. Well done.
    US embassy missed a trick - could have had the uniforms of the two members of the armed forces flown over