Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputat

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Exactly, if her exes didn't exists where would she be? What would she be selling to the newspapers and books? She would be nothing without them and she needs to realise that.

In all honesty she would have a reality show, or still the books, or still doing these stunts. She was such a big name, she will always be around one way or another. Same for Cheryl. Even Sam Fox is still around to some extent.

I couldn't be sure about PA as he did leave the industry.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what if her version of the truth is right?

:confused:

The point is " So what?" "Who cares?"

She has shown what she is like without any help from any of her exes, she can say they did this, they did that. She's the one that still comes out of it looking an idiot, a vindictive cow and desperate for cash any way she can get it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty she would have a reality show, or still the books, or still doing these stunts. She was such a big name, she will always be around one way or another. Same for Cheryl. Even Sam Fox is still around to some extent.

A big name? no Cyril ,now she is just a big joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is " So what?" "Who cares?"

She has shown what she is like without any help from any of her exes, she can say they did this, they did that. She's the one that still comes out of it looking an idiot, a vindictive cow and desperate for cash any way she can get it.

I think if it turns out she was set up in the first place then the public may change opinion slightly. The papers are certainly looking on her a lot more neutrally now the court case is looking very good for her - obviously they won't want to be seen as backing a loser or as having contributed to any wrong doing.

The public change opinion determined by whatever they are fed - look at Jade - hated one minute for being put over as a racist, gets cancer and the next minute she's mother theresa.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    They are as thick as she is, yet they are portrayed as hapless dolts being led by their bits, whilst she is seen as some kind of Machiavellian temptress, luring these poor, unsuspecting men into her lair.
    I don't think so somehow.

I do:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A big name? no Cyril ,now she is just a big joke.

She was a MASSIVE name Holly. Probably the most famous glamour model this country has ever had - she was in the papers every day. Whatever she is now yes isn't on that level but she will always be known - it may not be classy, granted.
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was a MASSIVE name Holly. Probably the most famous glamour model this country has ever had - she was in the papers every day. Whatever she is now yes isn't on that level but she will always be known - it may not be classy, granted.

Maybe massive for this generation. I'd say Sam Fox and Linda Lusardi who came before here were more famous than her in their day to be honest...

(Sam Fox even managed some hit singles for example!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if it turns out she was set up in the first place then the public may change opinion slightly. The papers are certainly looking on her a lot more neutrally now the court case is looking very good for her - obviously they won't want to be seen as backing a loser or as having contributed to any wrong doing.

The public change opinion determined by whatever they are fed - look at Jade - hated one minute for being put over as a racist, gets cancer and the next minute she's mother theresa.

No Cyril, I don't believe people care what happened to her in the past, those who can't stand her couldn't care if she was wronged as they would see it as well deserved. Those that worship her will continue to do so.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Her book has been on a stall at my Sunday market for weeks, no one wants it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Cyril, I don't believe people care what happened to her in the past, those who can't stand her couldn't care if she was wronged as they would see it as well deserved. Those that worship her will continue to do so.

Lets see what happens ... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was... now a has been and a joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets see what happens ... :)

Ok :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyresa wrote: »
    Maybe massive for this generation. I'd say Sam Fox and Linda Lusardi who came before here were more famous than her in their day to be honest...

(Sam Fox even managed some hit singles for example!!)

It's kind of debatable - yes probably in name value at the time as the glamour girls then were more cheeky than naughty and crossed over a lot more into things like game shows - they weren't viewed as trashy. In terms of longevity KP has been high profile longer, and in terms of media exposure (as obviously reality tv has been around longer) and revenue earned she may have the edge. Whatever people say about her, you can't be "thick as pig sh*t" (which i've seen her called on DS before) and survive in the industry.

But then Holly is right in that she's done it in some very questionable ways that at times have turned the public off her. But then most of these zelebs use shock tactics or dirt digging, as long as they are in the papers in some way their name is still around and there are always others who'd love to take their place.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Her book has been on a stall at my Sunday market for weeks, no one wants it

Which one?
    She has 50 books... When her latest is released next week
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, she really, really wouldn't, well at least not without the shags to fill it, which is why she latched onto AR and why she p*ssed off across the world leaving her kids for the next shag, both of which filled the show......without them. what else? hours and hours of tedious footage of her sitting on her bony arse having scraggy extensions and her face made even more hideous, I don't believe even her most ardent fans could suffer that.
    Shagging and selling all aspects is all she has. Foul bint.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she really, really wouldn't, well at least not without the shags to fill it, which is why she latched onto AR and why she p*ssed off across the world leaving her kids for the next shag, both of which filled the show......without them. what else? hours and hours of tedious footage of her sitting on her bony arse having scraggy extensions and her face made even more hideous, I don't believe even her most ardent fans could suffer that.
    Shagging and selling all aspects is all she has. Foul bint.

There's a word for someone who does that....

Watch out the thread is likely to be closed very soon.....
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the whole bucket of gobshoitery is serialised in the Sun and for my sins I skimmed through the whole poor me the victim, drivelfest.
    When will this immature bint ever take personal responsibility for her own life and mistakes, when will she stop blaming others. for her choices.She chose these men and yes they chose her but who is slating who in the Press, she is. She is the one slating her exes and cashing in on them , they are not slating her. The way she is attacking Alex Reid is disgusting.

Does she really believe she played no part in her marriage breakup and he just left, She says he walked out for no reason and in the same breath in the article says she knew the marriage was on the rocks.:confused:Come on katie, we all seen you speaking to him like shoite on Tv. Neither of you were happy.

PA is not perfect and has plenty of flaws but Kp played her part in the marriage breakup and I would respect her more if she admitted it. That she is still harping on about it to make money is sad and she has lost all credibility because of her bitter spiteful behaviour.

She ruined her own career after the split by not keeping her mouth shut and her legs closed. Look at the dignified way Myleene Klass handled her split. But kate would not know dignity or cop on if they bit her on the ass and that's her problem and none of it is ever her fault.:rolleyes:.
    Why anyone believes anything in those rubbish tips she calls books is beyond me.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is what happened to Pwivate Pwicey? She just can't keep her mouth shut!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a word for someone who does that....

Watch out the thread is likely to be closed very soon.....

Yes there is and I have way more respect for them than I do this lump who has to drag everyone down to the gutter to earn herself another grubby quid, she is a life sucking, joyless bint who if had even a speck of consideration for her kids would not put them through her smut......but they are, slap bang in the middle and that's the glaringly obvious difference between her and the shags she brings home. There is no point scoring to be done, she is the parent and it is for her and her alone to put them first.
    This is the 'big name' that started shagging for attention from the get go.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete did not know that much about Katie in the jungle either, because I doubt she got much press in Brisbane, so he had to get to know her. I think he thought Jordan was just an act and that the real Katie was who he married. Leo also had a disadvantage in not knowing who she was and not speaking English. Alex is very thick and troubled and tran sexual, maybe he thought, Katie would accept him, being a sex symbol...And this current fella seems young and stupid too, he has a nice live of luxury....I would have thought the Katie with her fragile prem baby would shut up and concentrate on her family....
  • Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe young people see her as a role model. Who would want to grow up and be like this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought she was doing an advert for Kwik Save in the period arround her going into the jungle. Not what could be described as something someone who was a "big name" would be doing:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I thought she was doing an advert for Kwik Save in the period arround her going into the jungle. Not what could be described as something someone who was a "big name" would be doing:confused:

I was talking more about 97-2001 but she was a bigger name than Andre going in - he had totally been out of the spotlight for years. Though perhaps not at the peak of her career when going in obviously. A few famous people did ads for kwik save. Most Im A Celeb winners do ads for Iceland - big movie stars do ads for Japan. It pays.

Nobody's saying she's Paul McCartney .. maybe a bit Heather Mills :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she really, really wouldn't,

She would have found a way, no doubt in my mind.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe19 wrote: »
    I can't believe young people see her as a role model. Who would want to grow up and be like this?

There's a couple of hundred chavs out there who idolise her :D bless them for they know no better!