Options

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Now the option to put a character in the inventory has gone. rolleyes
    This is why ;)
    @playfamilyguy: In order to prevent a loading error, characters cannot currently be stored in your inventory. This will be fixed in the 1.4.5 update!
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    This is why ;)

Cheers, I thought an error might be the reason, but seeing as I wasn't getting an error I wasn't sure.

Seems someone at the company can't program if they get an error from putting characters in the inventory.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's time to squish some bitches :D
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    200 dna's needed to unlock bitch stewie ...... Wtf ?

That 40 a day. It's probably not as bad as it seems as the drop rate is fairly high. I'll do as much as I can tomorrow and Saturday as I'm away the following two days. Ugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would concentrate on making the game stable rather than keep throwing stuff at us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    200 dna's needed to unlock bitch stewie ...... Wtf ?

That 40 a day. It's probably not as bad as it seems as the drop rate is fairly high. I'll do as much as I can tomorrow and Saturday as I'm away the following two days. Ugh.

There's a glitch for clearing the 25 Brian and Stewies quicker.
    Squish Brian and Stewie, force close the app and open again and they're ready to be squished again ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's a glitch for clearing the 25 Brian and Stewies quicker.
    Squish Brian and Stewie, force close the app and open again and they're ready to be squished again ;)

Cheers for the tip. I've just done it. I now have 48 dna's and 10 beards. I'm waiting for Lois to finish a task before I can do the next bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris is finally here for Android users. Get 2 clams for watching a short video. (Promo for American Dad this time).

Not really feeling this 'Event'.
  • Options
    simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Craig (the movie buff), not Chris Griffin! I know this, 'cos i watched that double-length episode recently where most of the characters ended up at James Woods' mansion to do their version of Ten Little Indians/Murder by Death and Craig had a few minutes in the spotlight.
    That spirit vial box is still annoying me, I had a whinge about it to TinyCo and the reply said it should be gone by the next update & that happened yesterday, but it's still there! Although, not being able to put the characters in the inventory is more irritating...:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    simongvs70 wrote: »
    That's Craig (the movie buff), not Chris Griffin! I know this, 'cos i watched that double-length episode recently where most of the characters ended up at James Woods' mansion to do their version of Ten Little Indians/Murder by Death and Craig had a few minutes in the spotlight.
    That spirit vial box is still annoying me, I had a whinge about it to TinyCo and the reply said it should be gone by the next update & that happened yesterday, but it's still there! Although, not being able to put the characters in the inventory is more irritating...:mad:

Opps yes, I meant Craig.

Yes the Spirit vial box is annoying me too. Also not being able to put the characters in the inventory. My game was running much smoother without them wondering around town.
    Also it helps keep them available if they are needed for a tax, rather than putting them on a long tax.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    8 more DNA and 7 beards is all I need for bitch Stewie. Steve Smith is coming along nicely too.
  • Options
    faws22faws22 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    when i try to visit alt verison of ollie it slows down and then it comes out of the game whats going on with it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    8 more DNA and 7 beards is all I need for bitch Stewie. Steve Smith is coming along nicely too.

I only need 5 more beards for Bitch Stewie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I only need 5 more beards for Bitch Stewie.

I'm now on my last 5 beards too.
    It's been pretty steady with the dropping of DNA and Beards, but now I've got all the DNA all I'm seeing being dropped is coins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woohoo, Bitch Stewie unlocked, thank the Lord! Those beards were a nightmare, then I got 5 in a row at one point! Steve and Hayley are coming on nicely, thank god they aren't timed as well though...
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have Steve his items dropped pretty regularly, the 60 boards for Haley is a bit off a slog though just made it half way a few mins ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still need 2 more beards for Stewie. Still got the annoying Spirit Vials,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    was away since Saturday afternoon sad just back now and I need 80 dnas in the next 26 hours. I'm not holding too much hope of doing this now. Shame. My days away also fudged up my Stan hiding Roger task too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay finally got Bitch Stewie. So that another character to put in the inventory once it is working again. :)

Not sure what I'm getting out of the game any more. I've almost built up the city and am now making more money than I can spend.

As a freeium player I doubt I'll ever collect everything there is to collect (unless they make older stuff free or a lot cheaper as the games gets older).

Hopefully they'll have a coin mysterybox for Christmas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ive got Steve Smith now, but still haven't got Bitch Stewie as a few beards still to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got Steve, just need 22 Protest Signs for Hayley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, Got Hayley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Francine is here and a couple of new buildings. The CIA building is pretty big.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had no room for that building had to remove quite a bit of stuff to make room for it, we need more land
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, we can put the characters back into the inventory again.