arnova 101 g4 urgent help please

Ben_FreemanBen_Freeman Posts: 326
Forum Member
My arnova 101.g4 wont turn on i put my phone charger in and it come up on the screen arnova and the red charger light is blinking i also press the Button to turn the tablet on but it wont can Anyone Explain or help with whats happned

Comments

• Ben_FreemanBen_Freeman Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Anyone
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ben,

Sorry, but I'm not a techy - so unable to directly help you.

If you still have not resolved the problem, you could give Arnova customer services a call on: 0208 8223636. Apparently they are open 10-6pm on Saturday.

Good luck!
  • chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My arnova 101.g4 wont turn on i put my phone charger in and it come up on the screen arnova and the red charger light is blinking i also press the Button to turn the tablet on but it wont can Anyone Explain or help with whats happned
    If the battery was completely flat it may need to be charged up to a certain percentage before it will turn on. I know this happened with a load of Mk 1 iPads I had to wipe recently. Several of them were so flat they wouldn't turn on even with the charger attached. Leave them half an hour or so to build up a charge and they were OK.

If that is the case with your device then probably by now you will have been able to turn it on.