Options

ESA 'Work Related Activity Group' - What's the point ?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    zelanazelana Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phepia, do you have a primary school within walking distance? My daughter is in the WRAG group and she volunteers in a primary school listening to children read.
  • Options
    stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phephia i know you said you won your appeal and are in the support group now, what has happened to your shoulders?
  • Options
    phepiaphepia Posts: 1,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Stargirl I replied twice to yr pm but DS doesn't seem to like me.
    I had a nerve block injection 10 days ago done through the pain clinic.
    Its took some of the pain away, but not all.
    I have gone from not even picking up a empty plastic cup without dropping it to now being able to manage a small half full drink, about 300ml. Its great for me to be able to do this without dropping/putting it down in great pain. Sadly the last time I had injection it lasted 6 weeks, so I know I should have till just after Christmas before it goes back to how it was.

300ml is still enough for the support group thankfully (500ml for that) so I can proudly hold this weight without feeling slightly guilty.
    The shoulder surgeon won't operate for a while as I had two operations within 14 months, and the problems are still as bad. The only other option I have is a shoulder replacement, and the hospital won't do that for years, at 41 I am too young.