Calling all playbook owners OS 2.0 is now available!!!

124»

Comments

• slick1twoslick1two Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just use wifi sync to transfer files. Only really use the cable when side loading android apps. So not noticed this since the update as not needed to connect the cable yet.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slick1two wrote: »
    I just use wifi sync to transfer files. Only really use the cable when side loading android apps. So not noticed this since the update as not needed to connect the cable yet.

For me, one of the nicest features of the PB is that it just appears on my network as a shared drive so I can copy data to/from it without even knowing where it is.

What the PB is missing is the ability to browse my home network from the device. That would be a killer feature.
  • slick1twoslick1two Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    For me, one of the nicest features of the PB is that it just appears on my network as a shared drive so I can copy data to/from it without even knowing where it is.

What the PB is missing is the ability to browse my home network from the device. That would be a killer feature.

Sure would be. There are 2 more OS updates to come this year os 2.1 then the big one bb10 os which is looking pretty awesome on the phone. Some nice innovations there. So you never know what functionality is to come in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x5KKQx04yD0