Joe Danger (PSN)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone bought this? Its bloody awesome and only £4.99. It kinda reminds me of Trials HD on XBLA but a bit less serious and more cartoonish. I like the feature of being able to record your races and upload them direct to youtube or save them to the XMB. I highly recommend this to people.

I really like what PSN offers now with some really awesome mini games and arcadey sort of games like this.

Comments

• NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - I have it. It is a great game. I haven't spent as much time with it as I should and keep meaning to go back to it.
    Some of the people on my friends list are amazing at this game - I can't even begin to get near their scores.

Agree with you about PSN - there are some real gems on there now. I am waiting for the PSN discount next month to get myself Costume Quest - love the look of that
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awesome game, got it just before Christmas when the sale started, well worth a fiver. Glad I waited for the price to drop though.

I also liked Costume Quest demo, will pick that up on discount as well.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this game, paid a tenner for it back in the day but i'm not bitter lol. Very good game, addictive as well. Some of the scores people have gotten are crazy crazy scores!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I have it too, bought it when it was new. Loved it and spent days playing it to completion.
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought it the other day for a fiver in the festive sale. I had tried the trial before, but wasn't willing to shoot the full price - the discounted price is more than reasonable, though. Good fun stuff.
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    I am waiting for the PSN discount next month to get myself Costume Quest - love the look of that
    Hotbird wrote: »
    I also liked Costume Quest demo, will pick that up on discount as well.

Costume Quest is really good fun. I bought it on the 360 last month - you should get 5 or 6 hours out of it, maybe a bit more (although I don't know what the DLC for it adds). I don't think there's really a lot of replayability in it, but it's worth a tenner or whatever it'll cost when it's discounted.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone bought this? Its bloody awesome and only £4.99. It kinda reminds me of Trials HD on XBLA but a bit less serious and more cartoonish. I like the feature of being able to record your races and upload them direct to youtube or save them to the XMB. I highly recommend this to people.

I really like what PSN offers now with some really awesome mini games and arcadey sort of games like this.

I bought this today as well (which you might already have known if you hadn't taken me off your friends list :cry::cry::cry::p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea got it on release, the later levels are less fun tho because they are too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought this today as well (which you might already have known if you hadn't taken me off your friends list :cry::cry::cry::p)

Sorry dude I forgot who was who had so many people on it but readd me :D

ry2k09
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    It's an ok game but it's not comparable to Trials HD in any way what so ever (deep gameplay, physics, longevity, graphics). But for a fun little "excitebike" arcade title then it's fun for what it is, and good work for such a small programming team.

I read somewhere it was coming to XBLA at some point, I probably wouldn't buy it again but I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it.