The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 39)

Comments

• GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,203
    Forum Member
    That was OK.was expecting much much much more.I wanted fires,dark background and of course Childish. People are negative on tweeter but i think the performance will give her a boost anyway
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I went to the Royal Albert Hall last year. I'm not gonan say who to see cus it's a bit embarrassing :o but anyway it's a great venue.

I can't wait and i am totally there!

She said she is doing 2 Royal Albert Hall shows and then said she's touring. 2 shows in the same place isn't touring so does that mean extra dates around the country will be added?
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God Ne-Yo is woeful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh it was beautiful! I got goosebumps. Loved that it was acoustic/studio :D
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    jon0190 wrote: »
    So from what I heard:

1) Leona performed a version of the song that doesn't exist, and the main one being advertised is the one with Childish Gambino. That'll turn off many among the older crowd who aren't into rap features.

2) Neither the host nor Leona felt it necessary to inform the viewing public that the song is available for download NOW or even that the album is coming out in a week.

Sounds like a slam dunk :-\

They said the single is out now.
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Leona Lewis is trending WW :)
  • JazzBabyJazzBaby Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna try really, really hard not to respond to the unnecessary and unfair negativity on here... But what the hell were some of you expecting?

That performance was amazing. The atmosphere, lighting, dress, make up, her movement around the stage, her expression, her emotional delivery and most of all her frickin' amazing vocals.

Stunned.
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Leona looked stunning and sounded amazing, but I wish Childish Gambino would have appeared and had this dramatic pause in the song for when he comes on or something! But fingers crossed she goes top 10 on itunes after that :D
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So from what I heard:

1) Leona performed a version of the song that doesn't exist, and the main one being advertised is the one with Childish Gambino. That'll turn off many among the older crowd who aren't into rap features.

2) Neither the host nor Leona felt it necessary to inform the viewing public that the song is available for download NOW or even that the album is coming out in a week.

The host did say it was out now lol!
    it was alright, couldnt hear what she was saying half the time though!

GAH! come on GH Era! RISEEE
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is xtra f. on this program also?:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,129
    Forum Member
    So from what I heard:

They said it's out to download. :-D No mention of album though.
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I see is love for her on Twitter. I'm sorry but Leona smashed that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't anyone reminded of her 'Bleeding Love' performance on X Factor with the white strips of fabric? Haha.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vagbreath wrote: »
    I wanna go too but it would mean a 5 hour train ride and no one I know would endure that to see Leona :(

Yeah same here ...... Where ya from? I think it also a 5 hour train ride for me
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CROATIA wrote: »

Xtra Factor is ITV2 I believe.
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Don't forget we'll see the advert for Glassheart in half an hour! :D
  • Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CROATIA wrote: »

its on itv2 right after the mai show finishes on itv1
  • JazzBabyJazzBaby Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    All I see is love for her on Twitter. I'm sorry but Leona smashed that.

Thank you.

I absolutely loved that performance and arrangement of the song, worked brilliantly for me.
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't anyone reminded of her 'Bleeding Love' performance on X Factor with the white strips of fabric? Haha.

was just about to post that :P
  • poker_faceLeonapoker_faceLeona Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone recorded the performance?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Bleeding love part 2 as well....with the white striped fabric staging

Looked beautful!
  • joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful so nervous so happy to be with someone who could tell me how amazing it was and it was amazing! Can't wait to see it again! She looked very beautiful loved how she used her body in the second half of the song!!!!
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I hope the Xtra Factor performance isn't an old song. She needs to be performing new stuff to promote the album. I think it will be either Come Alive or Glassheart. My guess would be acoustic Come Alive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    Don't forget we'll see the advert for Glassheart in half an hour! :D

Oooo nearly forgot that :D
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone recorded the performance?
    Yeah I'm uploading it now :) has about ten minutes to go. I'm not sure if it will get blocked though :/
This discussion has been closed.