Options

Britney Spears - thread #19a (merged)

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
Oops she did it again, she has gone crazy, seems like Britney's family problems are back again. She might file a TRO against her own mother which prevents her from seeing Britneys kids.

Oh and another view of her boobies, well boobie and the normal three outfit changes per day, she is making a bloody fortune just by changing her outfit.

ANYWAY, here is a link about the TRO with piccies.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a bad mother and needs to have her kids removed before she does some damage to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh... Britney Spears really does my head in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what it looks like, I think she needs her mum's help!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Britney Spears. Everytime I hear her name many bad things start to pop out in my head.
    A bad mother, failed pop singer, fashion disaster.
    I'm just not so into her :(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops she did it again, she has gone crazy, seems like Britney's family problems are back again. She might file a TRO against her own mother which prevents her from seeing Britneys kids.

Oh and another view of her boobies, well boobie and the normal three outfit changes per day, she is making a bloody fortune just by changing her outfit.

ANYWAY, here is a link about the TRO with piccies.

Are we really surprised anymore about what this has-been trainwreck does anymore? She's trash. Period.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Anyone ever see the episode of The Simpsons where the advertisements come to life and start wrecking the town?

The way to get rid of the monsters was to not look at them thet even made up a little song.

So :

"Just don't look, Just don't look, Just don't look, Just don't look "

Twas quite a catchy tune.

So I'm doing my bit by not clicking on the link to see the pictures :) If we all ignore Britney maybe she will just shrivell up and disappear :) fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney's just trash, isn't she?! A complete train wreck.

There's just no other word for it, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spread the Britney Love :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    x_Charl_x wrote: »
    Argh... Britney Spears really does my head in
    Aye she makes me sick as well, she is utterly awful. She thinks the world should revolve around her as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she would rather go out on the town then stay at home with her children - that much is obvious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she'd rather go to town than stay with her children, she doesn't have full custody, she might just go to town when Kevin has the children.

As for the restraining order, I have a mixed opinion, I hope Lynne and Britney sort things out but then again, Lynne has always seemed to push Britney into the spotlight so time apart is good but not a restraining order.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh YAWN to Britney. It's probably another one of her attention seeking tricks again :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    shes sorting her life out now why do people think shes gone mad just coz she shaved her head loads of people shave there head
  • Options
    Forum Member
    acehowitt wrote: »
    shes sorting her life out now why do people think shes gone mad just coz she shaved her head loads of people shave there head
    I don't think she's gone mad, I just think she is a selfish, attention seeking, publicity craving bint.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CandyPink wrote: »
    I don't think she's gone mad, I just think she is a selfish, attention seeking, publicity craving bint.

maybe "the paris effect", Britney was rather chummy with paris for a while, hence the no bra and knickers look. Maybe Parasite screwed with britneys tiny mind.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    maybe "the paris effect", Britney was rather chummy with paris for a while, hence the no bra and knickers look. Maybe Parasite screwed with britneys tiny mind.

I doubt it. Britney was always a trashy little prostitute just dying to get her kit off for money she was just always controlled by her managers and mother.
    I remember hearing she wanted to get naked in her video for "Don't let me be the last to know" but her mother wouldn't allow it!!

And if anyone saw that Britney Off the Rails show that was on C4 a few months you'd've heard what they said about that Rolling Stone idea.
    She's also another of these stars who "confesses" to walking around naked n front of friends and family because they're "comfortable" in their own skin etc....
    Britney is an attention **** and getting her kit off has always got her attention. She loves it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Dear, Britney buys a dog!

http://www.dlisted.com/files/britdog3.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Dear, Britney buys a dog!

http://www.dlisted.com/files/britdog3.jpg

She didnt buy a dog in the end.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    So there is a god after all.... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew that was a close one, lucky bitch (I was talking about the dog!)
  • Options
    mrloverlovermrloverlover Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    here dude... thats not right slagging a woman's skin, wight or celulite ... poor britney... no wonder we have celebrities that are anorexic and bulimic and this whole size zero thing.. this is disgusting.. leave britney alone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We do it all the time here on Digital Spy.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It always astonishes me why the paps take pics of somebody's backside. Who wants to see Britney's cellulite?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Money shot!
This discussion has been closed.