Options

2008 Predictions

Smith's GirlSmith's Girl Posts: 51
Forum Member
I think..

Girls Aloud will split after their tour.

Leona will suffer a Gareth Gates type backlash.

Jordan and Peter will split.

Jodie Marsh will still be trying to be famous.

Comments

• Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Spice Girls will realise what a disaster their comeback has been and do the the decent thing and bugger off out of the limelight ;)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona will continue to have weekly "exclusives" in Closer/Heat/OK etc....
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that in 2008,

Britney Spears will totally lose it again, perhaps end up in jail.
    The Beckhams will have another child but it will be a boy.
    One of the Beckham kids makes his first TV cameo appearance.
    Girls Aloud will break up in a massive bitch slap.
    Kerry Katona will have her own chat show.
    Kylie will make another album.

On a personal note I predict I might get laid..
  • Options
    RubberSoulRubberSoul Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Leona's career will turn out anything like Gareth's.

A prediction from me: Madonna's new album will recieve a mixed reception but be successful. UK #1 album with at least one #1 single.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona will continue to have weekly "exclusives" in Closer/Heat/OK etc....

Don't forget the new iceland adverts :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member

She's never had exclusives in Closer or Heat so far but who knows for 2008,doubt it though.
  • Options
    Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    Britney/Amy/Pete will die, maybe in a suicide pact. Who knows if we will get that lucky.

Angelina Jolie/Madonna/Some random wanting headlines will adopt another child, only this time it will be one of Britney's ( see above) not the downer, he will go to Paris Hilton as a parting gift.
  • Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Kylie will Annouce her Retirement as a Popstar. Due to Collapsing on Stage this week and being Ill and Weak Again.

The Queen will Die or be Diagnosed with a Terminal Illness which will see Prince Charles become the new King of England.

A Big Volcano will erupt killing hundreds of people.

SUMMER 2008 WILL BE A SCORCHER (SIMILAR TO 2003 AND 2006) AFTER A VERY SNOWY JANUARY AND FEB.

Leona Lewis will have all her Singles that she releases of her Debut Album 'Spirit' Reach Number 1.

Big Brother 9 - Will Reurn to Form and Be as Successful as Big Brother 5 with loud outspoken characters. It will feature a maximum of 15 Housemates and will run for 10 weeks.
  • Options
    RubberSoulRubberSoul Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prince Charles would become King of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms, not England. :D
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    The X Factor 2007 winner will release and album during X Factor 2008 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that a prominent tabloid celebrity will die next year. Dont know who or how, but I reckon it will happen and that there will be a big backlash against the media and paparazzi, and that new laws may even be bought in to protect celebrities.
  • Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete Doherty will still be spared jail :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    * Matt Willis & Emma Griffthis will get there own chat show.
    * Cheryl Cole will get Pregnant
    * Coleen Mcloughlin will get pregnant
    * Jodie Marsh too & probably will get a divorce aswell
    * A size zero celeb will die, finally opening everyones eyes.
    * Maybe a fitness video from the Church??
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson will split - he will fall in love with his own reflection.
    Jordan and Peter will have another baby but this one will not be a girl or disabled so will not be of much public interest. After having her boobs deflated, Peter will dump her.
    Katona and the cabbie will lose custody of Molly and Lily Sue but make up for it by having another 2 and adopting a wolf from Croatia.
    Shrek & Colleen will have a baby - cue fitness DVD's, childcare manuals and their own brand of Lidl baby snacks.
    Dave & Veronica will have another boy and divorce.
    Jade and Jack will tie the knot the day after he is caught in flagrante with the sister of the one that got voted off first in BB2. Jade will continue to have plenty of health scares to sustain the public's 'interest.'
    Jodie Marsh will turn lesbian.
    Gruesome twosome Andy Scott Lee and Michelle Heaton will breed an orange, tuneless bahhhhhby.
    Princess Beatrice will be caught on CCTV having sex with Calum Best.
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson will be caught taking drugs again.
    Kate Moss and Doherty will have a sprog and conveniently forget it exists when going out caning it.
    Girls Aloud will implode and none of them will sustain a career - apart from Sarah on Channel X.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Oh and Richard the "Fleeshmiester" Fleeshmen will finally get a hair cut!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and will be admitted to hospital with a collapsed septum and liver disease
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I think..

Girls Aloud will split after their tour.

Leona will suffer a Gareth Gates type backlash.

Jordan and Peter will split.

Jodie Marsh will still be trying to be famous.

And failing as usual.

GA will all try out solo careers which will all flop.

The SGs will split up again and three of them will slowly sink back into oblivion.

We'll still see Geri-atric about looking wired.

We'll still get a gutful of Vronika.

Vronika will get pregnant again.

Brad & Angelina will stay together and have another baby.

More rumours will abound of Tom Cruise's marriage being one of convenience :eek:

Madonna will have an affair and go on tour again.

Kylie's album won't do as well as expected but she'll still be all over the media :D

Leona won't crack the States big time.

That's it for now. The OATZ crystall ball might be back later!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I think that in 2008,

Britney Spears will totally lose it again, perhaps end up in jail.
    The Beckhams will have another child but it will be a boy.
    One of the Beckham kids makes his first TV cameo appearance.
    Girls Aloud will break up in a massive bitch slap.
    Kerry Katona will have her own chat show.
    Kylie will make another album.

On a personal note I predict I might get laid..[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D

Britney will end up dead probably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    - Britney will sort her life out ( finally)
    - Kylies comeback would be a huge flop
    - Madonnas new album will fail
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomKat will have another baby...

Dave n Vikki will have a girl (using sperm selection)

Britters will sort herself out after ODing and having other close calls...

Wills gets engaged to Kate...

Rich and Judy divorce...

Kate n Pete file for divorce after photos of her are leaked snogging some other wally....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Spice Girls will split again following a huge row

Prince will die from having his head permanently wedged up his own arse

Thick and Thin Beckham will convert to Scientology and announce that "it's not a cult"

There will be a royal wedding

Queen will abdicate to give Charles a go

The winner of X Factor will be a talentless syco puppet with no thoughts of their own and no originality whatsoever
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell will split with girlfriend who'll then sell her story to the NOTW stating he is gay.

Sticktoria will become pregnant via her sisters "donated eggs" & have the girl she's always dreamed of.

Leona Lewis will become a hit in the US & will be hounded by Jay Z

Cheryl Cole will become pregnant & Girls Aloud will split

Kylie & Dannii Minogue will be so botoxed up that they will no longer be able to open their mushes

OK magazine will finally wake up & smell the coffee to the fact that we're not interested in talentless bints will over inflated chests with ego's to match

The Daily Star will never wake up & smell the coffee to the fact that Danielle Lloyd is a skanky smug bint

Jordan will yet again become pregnant, give birth to a healthy baby & OK magazine will drop her from the covers ov their shite magazine - unless she can find something wrong with the baby.......:eek:

We will never have English footballers worthy of wearing the shirt :cry:

Ulrika Jonsson will yet again dump the 4th father of her latest child & be on the lookout for father #5

Princess Beatrice will become an actress

Prince Harry will contact Jeremy Kyle for a DNA test as he's slowly morphing into James Hewitt ;)
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2008 predictions...
    Pete Doherty will get clean, stay clean and will get Amy off everything.
    Fashion houses will rebel and design clothes anybody can wear
    Celebrity goods such as perfumes, fitness DVD's and make up ranges will be banned under the trade descriptions act.
    Heat/Hello/OK will employ real jurno's and write good informative pieces on a wide range of real stars.
    The government will crack down on the police telling them to deal with criminals at last.
    Jodie Marsh will retire (form what I don't know) and go live in Spain rescuing peasant cccc children from a life of crime.
    A hollywood couple will celebrate their silver wedding anniversary (and be free from infidelity and scandal).
    No reality 'stars' will be made.
    A film star will land a lead role and still be at least a size 10.
    Rap stars will stop gun/gang culture through positive records of love and peace.
    Bill Gates will reveal he is an android and computers took over the world while we were all fighting with each other.
    Simply red will reform after Mick realises he can't sing after all these years as the drummer had been dubbed over all his vocals.

Honeypot spotted a flock of flying pigs;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nicole Kidman will never have a child of her own.

David will finally grow some real golden balls and Vronika will learn to tuck hers away.

Vronika will drop another male sprog.

Gemma Atkinson will get her norks out for the lads' mags.

Louis Walsh will come out of the closet.

Kylie will realise what she's been missing all these years and finally propose to me!
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    1)I think Britney Spears will be found dead after an alcohol and drugs binge. (I actually hope I'm wrong about this, not because I'm a fan of Britters but I think she has been used by all those around her for a long time now and is too dim to realise this and find a way to deal with it properly)

2) Derek and his super swimmers will get Veronica pregnant again but it will be a boy. She will suffer sever PPD and turn to Scientology and brisk walking to sort herself out with wonderful guidance from Tom Tom.

3)Cheryl and Ashley Cole will split up. Now that Cheryl has gotten herself branded "Mrs Cole" in the form of a tasteful and elegant tatoo this is all but guaranteed. Tatoos with your loved ones name = splitsville.

4) TomKat will have another baby and relatively soon afterward Tom will hit Katie with the divorce papers a la Nicole. There will be a massive custody battle and Tom's true sexuality wil come out.

5) (although this is wishful thinking only) Big Brother/ I'm a Celeb/ Celeb Big Brother/ Dancing with Once Upon a Time Stars etc etc etc will never again be aired on tv.