Peter Andre Upsetting The Locals In Malta

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only clicked on this thread to see if Diamond Doll unleashed the 'A' word.

She didn't let me down :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Just when I think he has nothing left for me to laugh at:D:D

Good to see you posting again.:)

The abomination that is Andre never lets us down, does he?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only clicked on this thread to see if Diamond Doll unleashed the 'A' word.

She didn't let me down :D

It would have been earlier but I've been busy.:D:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have been earlier but I've been busy.:D:D;)

It was worth the wait :p:D
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pezza ought to have been appointed Cultural Attaché to the Falkland Islands instead. In which case, the Argentine Government would be more than happy to let the UK keep 'em :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was worth the wait :p:D

Oh shit.
    I really don't want to be so predictable.:o:o:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Malta change the National Anthem to Mysterious Girl?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how he'll spin it in his column of DOTYness?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Will Malta change the National Anthem to Mysterious Girl?

M.A.L.T.A - it's insaniaah ..♫ ...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I wonder how he'll spin it in his column of DOTYness?

Hey fans, not only am I DOTY, I'm now MOTY. And that's not mum of the year LOL how insania would that be as I'm a dad not a mum but I'm so great I could be both. No in fact I'm actually Malteser of the year. LOL no that's not the chocolate you mad people, thats because I've been voted Cultural Ambassador of Malta by every person in the country. Junior and Princess say I'm their little malteser which is so cute. They also say I'm the bestdadintheworldeverandmuchgbetterthentheirmum but hye, they're my kids and I love them but I don't like to talk about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fellow posters:)

Just what would you give to have a man like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IYILdjQjk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey fans, not only am I DOTY, I'm now MOTY. And that's not mum of the year LOL how insania would that be as I'm a dad not a mum but I'm so great I could be both. No in fact I'm actually Malteser of the year. LOL no that's not the chocolate you mad people, thats because I've been voted Cultural Ambassador of Malta by every person in the country. Junior and Princess say I'm their little malteser which is so cute. They also say I'm the bestdadintheworldeverandmuchgbetterthentheirmum but hye, they're my kids and I love them but I don't like to talk about it.

Love it.:D:D:D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

Brilliant :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh shit.
    I really don't want to be so predictable.:o:o:D

I loves it, don't you dare stop! :eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loves it, don't you dare stop! :eek::D:D

:D:o:o
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto.

I really thought that Malta considered itself to be more upmarket than the Costas.

Why on earth does anyone consider this laughable has-been to be any kind of cultural ambassador to the island’s capital city Valletta? :confused:

He's an abomination.;)

There it is. :D;);) Hello DD! :D Fancy seeing your good self in here. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There it is. :D;);) Hello DD! :D Fancy seeing your good self in here. :):)

Ooops...........I really feel that I should disappear.:o

Oh *insert sweary word^...............its truly awful to be known as PA's biggest detractor.:o

Bollox.............he's an arse and its my duty to let the word know about his abominationness.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooops...........I really feel that I should disappear.:o

Oh *insert sweary word^...............its truly awful to be known as PA's biggest detractor.:o

Bollox.............he's an arse and its my duty to let the word know about his abominationness.

:D:D No, don't change, DD! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imho, every Cultural Ambassador needs a consort. And if this doesn't incite the Maltese people to riot, then nothing will.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ffs!
    PA and culture!!
    Really?
    The same PA who happily shared his "sex-tips" with the nation, and spent an entire series of crap tv dry-humping Jordan?
    On the other hand,this may be a cunning ruse by the people of Malta. Perhaps they are sick of being inundated with tourists,and will actually be displaying pictures of the CAOTY(cultural ambassador of the year) at their airports in an attempt to repel people at the borders.

@DD-not predictable hun-just a shining beacon of consistency in the battle against the orange.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Just when I think he has nothing left for me to laugh at:D:D

It's the gift that keeps on giving :D
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member

Absolute perfection. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    It's the gift that keeps on giving :D

What,like herpes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh ffs!
    PA and culture!!
    Really?
    The same PA who happily shared his "sex-tips" with the nation, ........

Yup. That's the one. :cool:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D The tragic thing is, I can actually hear him saying that.