Options

Was this you? Man kicked out of Asda for wearing full Nazi SS uniform

Comments

• Options
    JunglistSoldierJunglistSoldier Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    For what crime? He's not doing anything illegal at all. Quite ironic that you should say he needs locking up, especially considering that a certain group of people not that long back also went about locking innocent people up, and worse, for committing no crimes.

If this nutcase has his way, God knows the consequences could be to innocent people. Especially Jews.

He needs sectioning and quickly. Just have a look at his website.
  • Options
    JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well he can get psychiatric treatment in prison then can't he, being mentally ill is no excuse

Being mentally ill is no excuse for behaving like you're mentally ill. I see.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Justicar wrote: »
    Being mentally ill is no excuse for behaving like you're mentally ill. I see.

what? thats not what i meant, look fascism is very dangerous and , sectioned or put in jail, as long as he gets treatment, this is not acceptable behavior in a civilized society, i suffer from a mental illness i know the difference between right and wrong, and this is not on at all, thats all i have to say on the matter

initially i made a quick reaction to the story, you are right he is not well, he should be sectioned and taught that this is wrong, that nazi crap has no place in a civilised society
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was wearing the uniform to distract attention from the swastika tattoos all over his body
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the heil was he thinking?
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what? thats not what i meant, look fascism is very dangerous and , sectioned or put in jail, as long as he gets treatment, this is not acceptable behavior in a civilized society, i suffer from a mental illness i know the difference between right and wrong, and this is not on at all, thats all i have to say on the matter

initially i made a quick reaction to the story, you are right he is not well, he should be sectioned and taught that this is wrong, that nazi crap has no place in a civilised society

Just because you don't agree with his politics so he should be locked away? That's a very dangerous path to start down, somebody tried that in Germany during the 30s. Can you not see the irony in what you're saying?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That there cockwomble needs bigger glasses, they're leaving an unsightly dent in the sides of his head. It just won't do.

p.s. Being a w***er isn't a mental illness.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nein!
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly people like this exist, but you can't put them in jail or section them for it, I wouldn't even class it as a mental illness as such, just people with very strange views and beliefs. This guy was obviously just looking for attention and he got it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    Just because you don't agree with his politics so he should be locked away? That's a very dangerous path to start down, somebody tried that in Germany during the 30s. Can you not see the irony in what you're saying?

He's mentally ill and has a Nazi ideology. He's also impossing his facist views on his kids (pics on twitter account). Don't you think he needs sectioning before he gets even more ill and God forbid goes crazy out in the streets?
  • Options
    lucifer samlucifer sam Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet he's getting loads of visits to his website and twitter. Mission accomplished?
  • Options
    Phaz0rPhaz0r Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bizarre. I think you should be allowed to wear something like that if you're going to fancy dress (hello Harry). But it seems like he was donning it to make some sort of visual point, or a homage or something, which is weird. Having said that...
    One lady was very upset - she was close to crying.”...

Really now, get a grip! I don't care if you got bombed by the Germans 65+ years ago. I refuse to believe somebody is genuinely so upset about a middle aged man in a Nazi unfirom in Asda...at Halloween!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Northerly wrote: »
    Its a bit unfair on the guy, a visitor to our shores, a fellow European and we have a go at him for (was it shoplifting?) i mean at least he was smart.

Has Cambridge been moved to another country?
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    He's mentally ill and has a Nazi ideology. He's also impossing his facist views on his kids (pics on twitter account). Don't you think he needs sectioning before he gets even more ill and God forbid goes crazy out in the streets?

Presumably he would already be sectioned if that was appropriate. There's no evidence that he is prone to violent behaviour. You seem to be projecting an awful lot of things onto this guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From what I can make out on his website, he believes Hitler became his saviour, and that phantoms told him to study the man:
    My name is Paul Dutton; I was born in Cambridge, England in 1965.

My struggle for sanity started after I decided to have a vasectomy back in 2006.

I was told the procedure was safe but hey, what do I know? I'm no doctor; I'm just the patient, the patient who only sleeps for two hours a day, the patient who can only sleep properly if he's totally medicated with anti-psychotics, anti-depressants and sleeping tablets which my psychiatrist prescribed. In some of our sessions she suggested that I may have a brain tumour, which then she suggested my pituitary gland had turned off producing testosterone, which I have to be injected with replacement testosterone every fourteen days.

She also said that I was broken and could never be fixed, but I could live my life comfortably on the cocktail of drugs. Unfortunately with or without all of these drugs my life is not comfortable, neither is it normal anymore.

As a result of all that’s happened to me strange thing happen.

I don't know if the side effects of what I'm taking and having injected raise the dark shadows i call phantoms that haunt me day and night, phantoms that torment me when I finally fall to sleep, phantoms that wake me up and sometimes hold me down hard to the bed so that I can't move.

It's like being paralyzed, when the only things I can do are see and hear. When the phantoms press on my chest, it's like being crushed in a vice, the jaws closing tighter and tighter until I can no longer breathe then they seem to release me. They have choked me, they awake me with the sensation as if forgetting how to swallow which makes me panic. They have even punched me in the throat and tried to suffocate me with a pillow. Doctors say that I do these things to myself but when I see the phantoms stand over my partner Nina, at night, I do as they say or they will do unthinkable things to her while she sleeps.

Invading her dreams they make everything seem so real. Perhaps it is all real and not in my head. The only time the phantoms leave me alone is when I'm studying what they tell me to, which is...I'll come back to that in a minute because my life has now changed for the better. It’s like, how can I explain this? Some people turn to god in their hour of need, I turned to a man that some would say is a god, walking among mortal men a name that will be revered until the end of time itself.

A name that strikes fear in the hearts of mortal men and this man's name is Adolf Hitler. I don't know why he became my savoir, perhaps the phantoms guided me to him but I feel safe when he is around me, like a child cradled and protected by his father.

I have studied everything he did in detail before and during World War Two and I have been consumed by him, I live and breathe everything that is Adolf Hitler. I have the knowledge in my head that would change the course of history, if only I could turn back time, What if I can turn back time? To time-travel so to speak. I recently received a parcel from my uncle Hans who lives in Germany. In the parcel was a letter along with a large oil painting, a design for a medal called "Zieg uber England" which I assume means Victory over England and also two diagrams of a pocket watch called the Designator.

When I read the letter, everything that has happened to me, I now realize was for a purpose, one true purpose that I will follow through until the very end, even if it means the end of me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love that the top linked story on the page of the story is to an article about Harry :D
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This man is seriously disturbed and probably is a total loner as few people would want to associate with someone who is totally obsessed with Hitler. I do worry after what happened in Norway.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would they kick someone out for being dressed as a Roman Centurion?

After all what have the Romans ever done for us?
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rather pointless use of police time. Was it a pre-emptive call to the police on the assumption that the man would cause trouble, or is it policy to call the police every time they want someone to leave?

Perhaps he was trying to blame a particular group of society for the ills of society, and forcing them into unpaid labour, and saying that work is good for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Presumably he would already be sectioned if that was appropriate. There's no evidence that he is prone to violent behaviour. You seem to be projecting an awful lot of things onto this guy.

I'm not normally like that. However this has gone beyond a mild interest in Nazism. If his condition was to deteriorate, the consequences could be tragic.
  • Options
    lotsobearlotsobear Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Perhaps he'd popped into Asda for his copy of the Daily Mail.
    The only newspaper I would ever even dream of wasting my money on would be my local town newspaper.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not normally like that. However this has gone beyond a mild interest in Nazism. If his condition was to deteriorate, the consequences could be tragic.

I do fear for him if he tries to invade Poland.
  • Options
    KleistKleist Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Is it an historically accurate uniform? PING that bloke on here who knows everything about WW2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't give becoming a Nazi as vasectomy side effect. I think it should be more prominent on the NHS website.