Halloween - a warning

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    Please take care everyone. I urge people not to mess with forces they do not understand. It's not a joke, it's not just harmless fun. Tonight is the one night of the year when forces far beyond our imagining move over the threshold into our world. What lies beyond the curtain should stay there but tonight is its chance to survey and harry us. Please stay safe until tomorrow morning when sweet sanity will bathe us and cleanse us again.

It's called Halloween for good reason.

Meh. I still played around with a Ouija Board.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolls wrote: »
    I agree with you Malcolm_Reed.

Playing with ouja boards, seances, Bloody Mary mirrors games, fortune telling, magic spells, and generally not taking dark forces or ghostly atmospheres seriously, can be really dangerous tonight. Even if what you tap into is only the depths of fear in your own soul and imaginings from your own mind. Take care all.

LOL. We had loads of kids round dressed as witches, horror film characters and pirates. All harmless, very polite and having fun. Some people really do take it far too seriously.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went for a shit last night and had to battle my way through an endless army of demons, evil spirits, wicked fairies and hideous discarnate entities.

However the satanic forces that I unleashed on the toilet soon made them all piss off back to where they came from.
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,924
    Forum Member
    Please take care everyone. I urge people not to mess with forces they do not understand. It's not a joke, it's not just harmless fun. Tonight is the one night of the year when forces far beyond our imagining move over the threshold into our world. What lies beyond the curtain should stay there but tonight is its chance to survey and harry us. Please stay safe until tomorrow morning when sweet sanity will bathe us and cleanse us again.

It's called Halloween for good reason.

Yes dear.
  • Malcolm_ReedMalcolm_Reed Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Over 1000 people died last night through Halloween related incidinents. Not on the mainstream news but the social platforms are alight with it.

It happenened.
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    Over 1000 people died last night through Halloween related incidinents. Not on the mainstream news but the social platforms are alight with it.

It happenened.

No.
    It didn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sodavlac wrote: »
    Don't mess with forces I don't understand?
    I was going to try to modify my microwave into a microwave gun where I can point it at food and zap it, cooking it instantly but I don't really know what I'm doing. I'll take the advice.
    I went for a shit last night and had to battle my way through an endless army of demons, evil spirits, wicked fairies and hideous discarnate entities.
    However the satanic forces that I unleashed on the toilet soon made them all piss off back to where they came from.
    It happenened.
    For what it's worth, three of my absolute favourite posts this week.
    Virtual cheese and biscuits forever.
    :D:D:D
    :D:cool::D
    :D:D:D
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It happenened.

Are there any links to these incidents or do they only exist in your head?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member

It happenened.

Wow. Michael Myers was busy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any links to these incidents or do they only exist in your head?

Check out some of the dedicated Fabebook groups for supernatural and paranormal affairs.

The mainstream media will NEVER report such stuff becaue the powers that be dont want people to know about other realms. Everything is made into pure materialism and corporealism these days.

Spirituality is forbidden - after all the only religious people that get into the news these days are terrorists.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member

It happenened.
    Utter rubbish. Prove it, matey.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mainstream media will NEVER report such stuff becaue the powers that be dont want people to know about other realms.

I like this one. Can we keep him?
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    I like this one. Can we keep him?
    You just want people to post on your paranormal facebook group where you report all the creepy unexplained deaths, thousands of them, that occurred on 31st October this year, yet none of them got into the papers, not even the Daily Mail with accompanying Sad Face™ photos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If a person dies of fright after witnessing paranormal activities and no-one is in the room when they die then there will be not witnesses to see the dark forces or supernatural elements and as a result there will be no one left alive to actually claim to the cornoners or the police how the deceased person died then as a resulyt it probably will nenver even get on the news in the first place never mind be associated with Halloween or the supernatural in the first place.

Spritis / wraiths etc do not srtick around to give police statements or statements to the coronor when he is faced only with a dead body and no other (alive) witnesses to explain how the deceased actually died. If you look into the Lancer figures (which is the doctors of the UK official magazine) then you will see that over 100,000 people die of heart attacks every year. How many of those actually died of fright?
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    'There will be not'? What are you, the Witchfinder General or summat?!
    'Lancer'? Do you mean 'The Lancet'?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Quite funny this wish my phone wasn't broken as I could post the special
    Tattoo I got for Halloween
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a person dies of fright after witnessing paranormal activities and no-one is in the room when they die then there will be not witnesses to see the dark forces or supernatural elements and as a result there will be no one left alive to actually claim to the cornoners or the police how the deceased person died then as a resulyt it probably will nenver even get on the news in the first place never mind be associated with Halloween or the supernatural in the first place.

Spritis / wraiths etc do not srtick around to give police statements or statements to the coronor when he is faced only with a dead body and no other (alive) witnesses to explain how the deceased actually died. If you look into the Lancer figures (which is the doctors of the UK official magazine) then you will see that over 100,000 people die of heart attacks every year. How many of those actually died of fright?

Maybe if you play with a Ouija board, a spirit with better typing skills will possess you.
    Forum Member
    'There will be not'? What are you, the Witchfinder General or summat?!
    'Lancer'? Do you mean 'The Lancet'?
    No, silly, it's an Indian restaurant in Suffolk.

http://www.thelancer.co.uk/
    Forum Member
    Quite funny this wish my phone wasn't broken as I could post the special
    Tattoo I got for Halloween
    What did you get done? A pumpkin scary face?

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/039/8/f/pumpkin_tattoo_by_groveblonde-d392oia.jpg
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Halloween is a corruption of "Hell's Evening".
    The night when evil literally walks abroad.
    Good job we aren't going abroad then.
    Forum Member
    Oh I like that, James. Where is it? On your shoulder?
    Forum Member
    Oh I like that, James. Where is it? On your shoulder?

Wrist
    Forum Member
    Wrist
    Lovely. Hope you're feeling a bit better these days. :) Did your brother have a good Halloween?
    Forum Member
    Lovely. Hope you're feeling a bit better these days. :) Did your brother have a good Halloween?

Still got the migraine going to the doctors again this week

Yes he loved it