Saturday 5th December - Show thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno whether it's worth voting tonight, I'm all for lost causes but even St. Jude couldn't sort this one out :(
    To waste my money or not waste my money that is the question...
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off to watch X factor :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    I like how the male pros just randomly sitting in Tess's room :DStill, more Matt C on my screen isn't a bad thing.

Let's make the most of him for the next few weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,113
    Forum Member
    It was worth the 10 in the context of this series, no one has managed to totally pull off the Samba this year, and it had more steps and sexiness than Chris ot Ali.

It was a Cha Cha
  • LibitinaLibitina Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch, Laila. What happened there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Terrible quality this series & how the hell was Ricky's cha cha a 10?. Now Jade is out, Team Cola is my favourite but they're no better really IMO than Jodie & Ian and Carol & Matthew in earlier series (they were among my favourites though not best dancers), certainly not good enough to win. Hope they at least have a 3 person final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back after my dindins

My order:

Ricky/Natalie
    Chris/Ola
    Ali/Brian
    Laila/Anton

Just based on tonights dances - no favouritism!

If Ali & Laila are in the DO after the puplic vote - byebye Laila, and deservedly so tonight!
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long have we got to vote can't get through at the moment
  • ElceeElcee Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Definitely new judge line up a complete farce... Alesha and Darcy (even though we didn't really see too much of her compared to the others) definitely not out doing Arlene!
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's weird for it to go on a break. I got used to the one show thing.

Oh well, time to get a drink. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll definitely be Laila & Ali in the dance off, pretty lackluster dancing overall tonight.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Sorry to their fans but it really should be Laila leaving tonight.

I honestly feel she was ready to leave last week and this week is a bonus :). Not sure how she'll react if she escapes the DO :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In general, tonight's dancing was a poor standard for the quarter final. Disappointing.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Laila's American Smooth really that bad?

I think the comments and scores really knocked her confidence and contributed to the disappointing Salsa that followed (which was as bad as the judges made out).

Oh well, she's definitely out tonight. I voted once as a gesture of support but it's not worthwhile voting anymore. The dance-off looms.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky & Natalie were a class above everyone else tonight
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why was Ricky saying " this close " and to whom ?
    Did he make a mistake ? Did they overlook a mistake ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I honestly feel she was ready to leave last week and this week is a bonus :). Not sure how she'll react if she escapes the DO :eek:

Probably. I never get the vibe from her that she really wants to be there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the BBC had any sense they would not eliminate anyone tonight but carry all the votes over to next week. That would ensure a 3 couple final which is what all the viewers want.

I can see Laila going tonight as she was not up to par. If I could vote I would vote Team Cola and LailAnton as the prospect of a Ricky v Ali final fills me with dismay. This series is about the most boring ever since Jade had to pull out.
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't spot it as I thought it was part of the routine! I thought the routine was a cat and mouse chase and then her walking off was why he did that. :confused:
  • apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    I'm also expecting Ali and Laila in the dance-off with Laila to go. A shame Jade had to pull out, because none of the others were serious competition for an impressive Ricky this week.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he was still in character!

He was saying "this close to getting the girl" - at least that was my interpretation of it.

I was sort of cringing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    I didn't spot it as I thought it was part of the routine! I thought the routine was a cat and mouse chase and then her walking off was why he did that. :confused:

Maybe that was it!. I haven't a clue. :D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it was in relation to the story told in his dance routine. He was that close to getting off with Natalie but alas she got away :)
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alexgr wrote: »
    It was a Cha Cha

Yes, sorry Cha Cha Cha, the worst thing about the dance was the crap choice of music. I'd love to see a Cha Cha Cha done to 'I Can't Go for That' by Hall and Oates, if it hasn't been done already!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted 12times for Laila. Sad. I know. Desperate. I know.

I know Laila is going home tonight but she was the last person in the series to really captivate me. I can at least say I supported her until the end. Maybe next year...

*Sob*