Yusef & Zainab in EastEnders (spoilers, don't read it if you don't like 'em).

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
Forum Member
✭✭
So, next week Zainab takes money from Yusef.

It's going to be a fairly substantial amount, and not easily repayable. Do you think Yusef might pressure Zainab to sleep with him as repayment for the loan? I hope not, and I'm probably leaping to the entirely the wrong ideas, but Yusef's character has been developed to be particularly manipulative, and I don't think it would be so out of character.

Comments

• upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. It'd be too much like Kat and Andy...
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Yusuf is bound to want payment in kind...
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was actually the rumour going round a couple of months back, wasn't it? So wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. It seems to be heading in that direction.
    upsykimsy wrote: »
    Yep, very similar. :sleep:
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I could see this happening, but I hope not! Yusef seems to want to get between Zainab and Masood as much as possible, but I don't think he wants to sleep with her... but then again, he seems very evil in a subtle way! How low would he go, I wonder?
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the story is a little more subtle than simply an opportunity for Yusef to blackmail Zainab into sleeping with him.

I think it will be more to do with male pride, and Yusef knowing that by offering money, he is in a position to really hurt Masood's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    upsykimsy wrote: »

Oh shit, I forgot about that...
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I hope the story is a little more subtle than simply an opportunity for Yusef to blackmail Zainab into sleeping with him.

I think it will be more to do with male pride, and Yusef knowing that by offering money, he is in a position to really hurt Masood's.

I'd hope so too, but EE writers aren't always known for 'subtlety'.
    I could see this happening, but I hope not! Yusef seems to want to get between Zainab and Masood as much as possible, but I don't think he wants to sleep with her... but then again, he seems very evil in a subtle way! How low would he go, I wonder?

I think he wants her back...I mean, he hasn't restrained himself from physical contact with her so far.
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    That was actually the rumour going round a couple of months back, wasn't it? So wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. It seems to be heading in that direction.

Was it?! I hadn't heard about it.
    Yes, Yusuf is bound to want payment in kind...

Indeed...:eek: