EE today - Zainab and Masood (potentially spoilers I guess?)

2»

Comments

• -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The moment Zainab saw her Mas leaning against the shop doorway, waiting for her, I was rooting for them.

Keeping them apart has made me appreciate even more how good they are together. Surely the producer(s) and writers must be able to see this too?
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    The moment Zainab saw her Mas leaning against the shop doorway, waiting for her, I was rooting for them.

Keeping them apart has made me appreciate even more how good they are together. Surely the producer(s) and writers must be able to see this too?

I've been certain for ages this is all leading to a huge wedding for Zainab and Masood. I'm looking forward to it :D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been certain for ages this is all leading to a huge wedding for Zainab and Masood. I'm looking forward to it :D

I hope so :D That would make my 2012 viewing experience.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »

BIB He looked such a heroic figure and I don't usually see him that way.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    BIB He looked such a heroic figure and I don't usually see him that way.

Haha - my mum said he was like a knight in shining armour!

(I think she's ever so slightly smitten with Nitin) :D

Oh I do hope so. No one does a wedding like the Masoods :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, we are such a big group of silly numpties. :P

I'm going to have to watch it again, too. Sigh. :( I hope it doesn't make me too sad again...
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I was all excited to discuss yesterdays episode with someone at work when she said "did anyone watch yesterdays Eastenders?" then someone piped up "don't talke about it I haven't watched it yet" :mad: :p