What makes you laugh?

2»

Comments

• Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, now they are totally infectious.:D
    Now I have my first grandchild of 6 months she is fast approaching that status.

You're in for a treat, what a fabulous stage!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I always laugh at most things. I sometimes think of funny stuff that happened in the past and just chuckle to myself.
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    You're in for a treat, what a fabulous stage!
    My son and wife produced that beauty.
    My daughter and partner will reward me with another in January :D
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching a whole load of Russell Brand recently - his trews shows and interviews - and I've just realised that in every 15 minute segment he makes me laugh out loud at least 2 or 3 times. Outside of close friends and Simpsons episodes when it was at its peak, nothing else can do that to me
  • Options
    goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been reading: ' Bonzo's War -animals under fire 1939-1945' by Clare Campbell about animals during WW2 - it came to a bit describing a parachute regiment who used dogs in the liberation of occupied Europe - did you know they actually parachuted dogs in with little lights so they could be found - In my mind I saw lots of Gromit type dogs jumping out of aeroplanes and it just made me laugh so much :):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son and wife produced that beauty.
    My daughter and partner will reward me with another in January :D

Awww, lucky you.
  • Options
    Pea1Pea1 Posts: 383
    Forum Member
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Frazier" - love the humour.

It's spelt 'Frasier' but I agree with you that the humour is great. I've been rewatching the series recently and it's aging very well apart from some of the hair and clothes in the first few seasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    It's spelt 'Frasier' but I agree with you that the humour is great. I've been rewatching the series recently and it's aging very well apart from some of the hair and clothes in the first few seasons.

That's me well and truly put in my place. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from TV or actual jokes I find the most natural and rewarding situations that make me laugh are when I'm in the company of friends and/or family and the banter flows.
    I played two particular sports which led to a gathering in the bar afterward.
    The beer wasn't the point because we were mostly drivers - it was the "ribbing" or " sledging" banter that we all enjoyed.
    My wife and I regularly meet up with 3 or 4 other couples who are very close friends and even holiday together on occasions.
    The rapport between us is incredibly rewarding in terms of laughter and bonding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pea1 wrote: »
    Thank you.
    I'm still wiping the tears :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pea1 wrote: »

What an adorable video! Had me smiling then laughing out loud. Thanks for the link.
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's me well and truly put in my place. :blush:

Aw, I meant it nicely. It's very unlike me to get all grammar police but I just love that show. :p
  • Options
    openarmsopenarms Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anderson radiio phone in about the septic tank had me lol ON THE AIR -- Series 1 -- Episode 3: http://youtu.be/CvBApOEt-iA
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it when people produce quick repost to put one down. I think I do that quite a bit. I do like a good impression as well when done very well. I also like that sort of dead pan humor when people keep really straight faces.
  • Options
    moonlandingsmoonlandings Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peep Show.
  • Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Children...never a day goes by without one making me chuckle😊. I wish I'd written them all down over the years as I'd make a fortune!
  • Options
    JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing which makes me laugh most at the moment is watching 'Would I Lie To You?', especially Lee Mack. He's so quick witted and can seem to make almost anything funny.

Here's a couple of examples from the show.

Speaking the same time as Claudia

Mysterious keys