What have you done today?

Comments

• NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wolf-whistled a few ample-busted fillies today.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wolf-whistled a few ample-busted fillies today.

deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    work, came home, watched tv, go back to other works, cam home, on here..shower in a mo and bed ..me busy Lol
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gnomsie wrote: »
    Painted the kitchen. Kind of.
    Involved a lot of raging at the paint not covering properly. It's going to need another 2 coats.

Oh I do empathise with that one Gnomsie. Recently did mine and those 2 more coats turned in to about 20 more :(

Been contemplating today what colour scheme to pick for my two living rooms.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Watched tv, went for a walk.
  • Waj_100Waj_100 Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did my accounts and went to bank this morning.

Fitted a new water pump to a Corsa this afternoon....a classic case of someone not knowing that you don't play around with stuff you shouldn't...cost him £100 for his messing about :D
    Forum Member
    Waj_100 wrote: »
    Did my accounts and went to bank this morning.

Fitted a new water pump to a Corsa this afternoon....a classic case of someone not knowing that you don't play around with stuff you shouldn't...cost him £100 for his messing about :D

congrats on passing your 3,000 posts btw :D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took my daughter to the emergency surgery at 8am, then up to school. Managed to get to my 10am meeting on time, after which I had to go and help my ill Mum out. I then went to Asda and did a food shop, drove back to Bath and back to the chemist to collect the meds they didn't hav earlier. Then home, unpacked shopping and had a quick sandwich, by which time it was time to go and get Muggins Jr from her Gateway club.

Spent 45 minutes persuading her to take her antibiotics after half an hour persuading her to let me put cream on her infection, then washed some dishes while she had half an hour on the computer, then put her to bed.

It's lovely and quiet now :D
  • Waj_100Waj_100 Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    congrats on passing your 3,000 posts btw :D

Thanks...I hadn't noticed :D
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Walked past several building sites hoping they would give a little whistle...they didn't :cry:
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I pointed and laughed at some feminists and SJW's. This seems to be a routine thing these days
  • NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laughed uncontrollably on the tube to myself, after seeing a woman comically semi-slip on the street moments earlier.

I just couldn't hold the laughter in. I could see people edging away in nervous 'tube nutter' expectancy.
    Forum Member
    as it's nice day i went out and trimmed a tree branches( and some thorn brambles, i hate them, they stick in your fingers and hurts) ..Its high and swaying in the wind..Got the green bin full again anyway..took some pictures outside and came in..cook tea soon, and back on here..Back hol, and nowt on tv, unless i might watch a dvd.. i got loads :p
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trip to Ikea for a new duvet and bed linen, then called in at Sainsbury's on the way home. Having a coffee while I decide what to do next.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a lie-in, enjoying the fact it's just me and the cats in the house.

Watched a film.

Spent 20 minutes on listening to my 9-year-old whining on phone about my 16-year-old's bossiness; my 15-year-old whining about said 16-year-old's bossiness; my 16-year-old complaining about how boring Bristol was, and my brother's sarcastic compliments on my kids' lack of appreciation for the Bristolian countryside. Still, I have 24 hours to myself before kids return home. Yay.

Spent 40 minutes on listening to Husband gushing about this sailboat he spotted near his friend's sailboat. He's dropped enough hints that he wants to rent a similar boat for the summer. Him: "We could stay at my dad's and --" Me: "Nope." Him: "Aw, come on. Kids will love it." Me: "Are you deluded? Daughter will complain about motion sickness. Son will moan about missing out on his social life. Little son will cling to a pole or your leg in fear." Him: "They will learn; they will love it." Me: "(laughing)"

Am now browsing on DS forums with a bowl of Frosties at my elbow.
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drove to a mate's farm and spent the afternoon plinking.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Finished packing for tomorrow, tidied up, washed the bathroom floor, now just relaxing before a very early set off in the morning
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a long lie-in, lovely :) Watching "Prisoners of War" (started last night hence my long lie-in) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prisoners-War-Season-DVD-Zaid/dp/B00KY44P1M/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1430668600&sr=1-1&keywords=prisoners+of+war+dvd Doubt I will get much else done today.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got up early, got ready to go out, went to a few shops including Specsavers (for my Mum), came home and fell asleep (grr) til nearly 4pm and had lunch shortly after. Now I'm not really doing much.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Went to pick up the leaflets for my Aunty to do some leafleting in the local area for the elections. She has had severe agrophobia for over 10 years but she signed up to do this and it's given her a new lease of life. Then I came home and watched Chelsea cheat to lift the title. Went to the field with my little sister and the dog for an hour, now grabbing a quick bite to eat before I go and pick up my friend and her little one to take them home.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just woke from a five hour nap :o Must have been tired ....:blush:
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lazy start to the day.
    Juiced old fruit for breakfast.
    Cleaned all the house.
    Painted some inside walls, touch up jobs.
    Cleaned windows inside and outside including the outside upstairs ones.
    Cruised the internet.
    Whatsapped people abroad.
    Watched some footy on the TV.
    Just prepared food for later on this evening.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Went to pick up the leaflets for my Aunty to do some leafleting in the local area for the elections. She has had severe agrophobia for over 10 years but she signed up to do this and it's given her a new lease of life. Then I came home and watched Chelsea cheat to lift the title. Went to the field with my little sister and the dog for an hour, now grabbing a quick bite to eat before I go and pick up my friend and her little one to take them home.

Congrats to your aunty, it's a really debilitating condition.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    Congrats to your aunty, it's a really debilitating condition.

Thank you Francie we are all so pleased. My littlest sister (10) is on a mission to get her out and about so she will be able to go and visit them when they emigrate to Canada later this year.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Took back most of the clothes I bought on Friday. Nothing wrong with them, just didn't need them. Had my sensible head on today.