Options

A thread for the neutrals...

Comments

• Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Leicester 2 up :o what a turnaround for them.
    Agreed
    NiteOwl12 wrote: »
    I think they have tried all season to play decent football; I'm pleased they are now getting some reward.
    Well summed up. They were somewhat unlucky earlier on.

Full credit to Leicester for sticking with Pearson.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rooney actually let Mata take the penalty:o Fair play to him for letting Mata take it.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Rooney actually let Mata take the penalty:o Fair play to him for letting Mata take it.

Rooney had no say in the matter.
  • Options
    NiteOwl12NiteOwl12 Posts: 6,127
    Forum Member
    United take the lead against Palace, Mata converting what I thought was a fairly awarded penalty. Can United win without Carrick?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    United take the lead against Palace, Mata converting what I thought was a fairly awarded penalty. Can United win without Carrick?

Could end up as a draw. Right now it is. Smalling has let Crystal Palace get a free kick due to them getting a free kick because of him holding back a Crystal Palace player.:o
  • Options
    BosoxBosox Posts: 14,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fellaini, who should have been sent off already for yet another elbow, puts United back in front.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unsurprisingly Young creates a fine chance, converted by Fellaini assisted by awful goalkeeping by Speroni, the complete opposite of the excellent de Gea just a few minutes ago. Good entertaining game.
  • Options
    South Coast52South Coast52 Posts: 5,381
    Forum Member
    Newcastle down 1-0 to a set piece goal; the way they are unable to defend at set pieces against West Brom, makes me wonder exactly what the coach has been doing with the team. Truly pathetic.......

Don't you know he is the best coach in the Premier League? :D
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you know he is the best coach in the Premier League? :D

You've not been listening properly, no one has ever said he's the best 'football' coach nowhave they? perhaps he's brilliant at guitar hero and thus his statement is logically true ;)
  • Options
    U.R.CorrectU.R.Correct Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unsurprisingly Young creates a fine chance, converted by Fellaini assisted by awful goalkeeping by Speroni, the complete opposite of the excellent de Gea just a few minutes ago. Good entertaining game.

On first watching , I would have agreed with you

On watching again, Falcao pushed the defender into him so I don't think you can call it awful
  • Options
    Eddie hunterEddie hunter Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On first watching , I would have agreed with you

On watching again, Falcao pushed the defender into him so I don't think you can call it awful

I didn't notice that but if true its the first useful thing Falcao has done for the team in a Man Utd shirt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't notice that but if true its the first useful thing Falcao has done for the team in a Man Utd shirt.

Brilliant.

Falcao has been so bad he has scored the same miserable number of goals in a similar number of games to that other contender for flop of the season, Balotelli.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. All the team fans facing relegation, apart from QPR fans, will be hoping for a Man City win today. Watch Man City go and lose now.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from that Man City goal, QPR seem to be playing well. I think they will end up scoring next.
  • Options
    Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,636
    Forum Member
    Shamelessly stolen from another forum.

Election summary for those who missed it:

Tories: 331 seats
    Labour: 232 seats
    Lib Dems: 8 seats
    UKIP: 1 seat
    Man City: 15,000 empty seats
  • Options
    codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Apart from that Man City goal, QPR seem to be playing well. I think they will end up scoring next.

Awful goal for them to conceed to make it two nil.

A soft free kick clearly going into the wall, but the wall had so many gaps it tricked into the hapless Greens net!
  • Options
    Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,636
    Forum Member
    I'm watching the Preston vs Chesterfield game, Preston 3-0 up[4-0 agg] Beckford scored a cracker from the halfway line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW, three QPR players all at least a couple of yards offiside was ignored by the linesman. The fact that they missed an open goal from 1 yard out saves the awful officiating here.
  • Options
    BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QPR are a truly shocking side, just laughable, Austin aside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beanybun wrote: »

The defence and keeper are laughable. Even charlie austin seems to have forgot that the offside rule exists today.

Harry Redknapp is responsible for this absolute mess.

The owners will also have to fork out up to £50m from their parachute payment for the fine thats waiting for them in the champinship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beanybun wrote: »

I think QPR were playing well in the first half. I can see a side like Liverpool putting a bid in for Austin if QPR do go down.
  • Options
    Sam_Clarke1Sam_Clarke1 Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    City could get double figures here if they don't take their foot off the pedal
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    The defence and keeper are laughable. Even charlie austin seems to have forgot that the offside rule exists today.

Harry Redknapp is responsible for this absolute mess.

The owners will also have to fork out up to £50m from their parachute payment for the fine thats waiting for them in the champinship.

I agree. I feel bad for Chris Ramsey. It won't be his fault if QPR get relegated, but no doubt some people will blame him.
  • Options
    Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QPR :D

I can't be the only one who's amused by the karma of them getting relegated at the Etihad.
  • Options
    TheSlothTheSloth Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QPR were very fortunate to be promoted in the first place, with one of the most undeserved play-off wins in history. They were destined to struggle unless they spent a fortune, which thankfully FFP prevented. It'll be refreshing to see the likes of Bournemouth and Watford instead.
This discussion has been closed.