Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww Sexy Rexy. My all time favourite housemate :cool:
  • Options
    geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwww Sexy Rexy. My all time favourite housemate :cool:

Omg I had a massive crush on him as well. He was such a cocky little shite, I loved it.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraldbean wrote: »
    Omg I had a massive crush on him as well. He was such a cocky little shite, I loved it.

Loved his shopping task shenanigans :D Many have tried to copy him since but never quite pulled it off the way he did. Brilliant housemate!
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Rex. Nick reckons he's a bit like him. He said in a pre-show interview:

"I liked Dexter. He was interesting, hateable and likeable. There was a guy called Rex a few years ago who I see a bit of similarity with. He was a public schoolboy, a naughty boy and he liked to cause havoc."

Not sure I see it tbh, but I do like Nick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »

"I liked Dexter. He was interesting, hateable and likeable. There was a guy called Rex a few years ago who I see a bit of similarity with. He was a public schoolboy, a naughty boy and he liked to cause havoc."

Can't see the similarity between Nick and Rex. Nick more reminds me of Ben (who is another of my all time favourites:) )
  • Options
    geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »

Haha he wishes!

Defoe agree with JanisElizabeth, Rex was such a good housemate and brilliant series.
  • Options
    hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rex was a brilliant HM, i had a huge crush on him :blush:

BB should never have brought his GF in, i think if nicole had not been there, rex could have won :(
  • Options
    Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you all...Rex is my all time favourite housemate....Brilliant guy!! :)
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex could have won BB hands down. Unfortunately he was a bully. Not just a bully, but a bully who bullies girls - and not just any girls, only those who don't fight back.
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I somehow still loved Rex even though he was always horrible to the likes of Rachel, Mo and Mikey. His girlfriend Nicole was awful and spoilt, remember that Michael Jackson task they did?

BB9 was my favourite series ever.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nasty bast*rd but a brilliant housemate, one of the best ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Rex could have won BB hands down. Unfortunately he was a bully. Not just a bully, but a bully who bullies girls - and not just any girls, only those who don't fight back.

*Rolleyes* The end!
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Horrible person but a fantastic housemate

He was on Judge Rinder recently if you want to see SEXY REXY again
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely loved Rex but Nicole did prove to be the start of his downfall. Then I hated the way he turned on Rachel towards the end. I actually wanted her to win just to piss him off. Seems a lot of the viewers did too!
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a big fan of Rex but he engineered his own fall from grace. His popularity soared after picture-gate (quite rightly) but his reaction to Rachel's VT was ridiculous and he just couldn't seem to get past it, he threw it in her face time and time again: possibly it was the first VT of another contestant that was shown to other HMs but even so?
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible person but a fantastic housemate

He was on Judge Rinder recently if you want to see SEXY REXY again

What for, didnt he keep going on about how rich his dad was, agree hes downfall was when the girlfriend came in.

I liked Mikey, never forget Rex and cant remember who kicked the ball and it hit Mikey when he was in the pool, think my last lol on bb
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I loved Rex and then Nicole came in. I couldn't get over how controlling he was - telling her which dress to wear etc. etc.

I'm afraid after that he started to go downhill and then when he started on Rachel - it was GAME OVER for me.
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've recently started re watching the whole BB9 series on YouTube. I'm not up to where they put Nicole in yet, but I agree Rex was doing well until she turned up.

As a side note, I'd forgotten just how much of a delusional arse Mario was. Though it did inspire that very funny thread on here about him. I cant remember what it called now. " Things that Mario has achieved/done/invented " (something along those lines) Anyone remember that thread ? It ran for ages.
  • Options
    Dean_TavalourisDean_Tavalouris Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraldbean wrote: »
    And his horrible girlfriend Nicole lol.
    I loved him!

Ha yes, imagine what he'd say to this shower of wet blankets blubbering all the time?
  • Options
    heartgraffitiheartgraffiti Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Is Rex still with Nicole? (I realise the answer is probably no since the naked pics he was sending to girls were leaked online hah)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Rex still with Nicole? (I realise the answer is probably no since the naked pics he was sending to girls were leaked online hah)

They split up not long after leaving the house.
    Article here from 2009
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/celebrityinterview/view/10474/Rex-Nicole-We-split-soon-after-Big-Brother-/
  • Options
    MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Rex :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex was on Judge Rinder the other week after money his mate owed him
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex on Judge Rinder.......:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoUQayFPJHo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »

Thanks for that. Rex doesn't look any different. Takes balls to wear that tartan suit on TV :D