Options

Captured!!! The Terror is over and justice has won

gouldfathergouldfather Posts: 802
Forum Member
✭✭
My cat has finally caught the annoying mouse that kept eating my consumables! The rodent's not looking in a good way.

Comments

• Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All you had to do was buy a mouse trap
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :(:(:( poor mouse.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:(:( poor mouse.

It would have been a swift death, cardiac arrest brought on by sheer terror.

OP you got me!
  • Options
    TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    All you had to do was buy a mouse trap

They did.

A cat is a self propelled mouse trap after all.....:D
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have been a swift death, cardiac arrest brought on by sheer terror.

Or poisoning from the cats claw.
    I like mice, they're cute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like mice but cats are cuter, I once had a cat that brought a mouse into my flat so rescued it. The last cat we had used to bring birds in and eat every last bit of them :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tourista wrote: »
    They did.

A cat is a self propelled mouse trap after all.....:D

Ha ha, to be fair I never bought my cat she just appeared in my life one day. However she does love killing small creatures which is faintly disturbing but it is her nature I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha, to be fair I never bought my cat she just appeared in my life one day. However she does love killing small creatures which is faintly disturbing but it is her nature I suppose.

We stay on a camp site near a farm and every time we see the farm cat it's casually trotting around with a rat between it's jaws.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    My cat once brought in a live shrew. He dropped it and went for something to eat. That shrew was one fast and vicious little bastard.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat has finally caught the annoying mouse that kept eating my consumables! The rodent's not looking in a good way.

oh, have a heart :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh, have a heart :rolleyes:

I do. I put the mouse out of its misery as the cat was just torturing it without killing or eating it.
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this supposed to be some kind of p*sstake of the Boston Bombings situation..?

Bit raw.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this supposed to be some kind of p*sstake of the Boston Bombings situation..?

Bit raw.
    I take it to be that it is. A bit tasteless if you ask me.

Not quite as bad as the official 'Boston bombings' thread mind you - I think some posters in there need a swift reminder that they are discussing something that has actually happened.
  • Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my cat once bought in a dead GERBIL - no idea where he got it from
  • Options
    manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, sorry to burst your bubble of euphoria but there's probably some more lurking about as they live in families!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member

Bit raw.

Meh. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat just fights other cats. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she forced the lifeless body of the neighbour's ginger tom through the catflap one day. She is very small, is minus a leg and 18 years old but she rules all the neighbourhood cats with a paw of iron. Only one feral cat from other 'troad she can't beat.

The perils of cat colonialism, eh? It's all about territory, with cats. My cat's territory is the largest and woe betide my neighbour's army of moggies if they put a paw on it (except for their elderly female cat who, after years of fighting, she bizarrely befriended and sometimes now they sit side by side on a sunny day, in the garden....)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure the OP would have passed it (the mouse) on to you had they known you wanted it. :D
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    OP, sorry to burst your bubble of euphoria but there's probably some more lurking about as they live in families!

this. if you`ve seen one then you`ve got quite a few.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat brought back a BBQ'd chicken leg last summer-not sure which neighbours gathering he gatecrashed.

Oh and he has also brought back a manky toothbrush,frogs,mice,voles,knocked a magpie temporarily unconscious so it could come around and "play" in the lounge,pigeons and a coupld of baby rats.
  • Options
    TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most cats I've known would just watch the mouse and subtly hint that I should bring it closer, so tjat they can reach without having to get up off their furry backsides. Oh wel, at least I get plenty of exercise from playing with the dangly feather.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I take it to be that it is. A bit tasteless if you ask me.

Not quite as bad as the official 'Boston bombings' thread mind you - I think some posters in there need a swift reminder that they are discussing something that has actually happened.

Too true. It's a bit like - Lets see how much fun we can have out of this tragedy. :(
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Too true. It's a bit like - Lets see how much fun we can have out of this tragedy. :(
    Yep. And eagerly awaiting the next one.