[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
Forum Member
✭✭
OMG I didn't think she was so bitchy.......:mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    :mad:Totally agree. She's on her first warning, I think she should get booted out for calling Charlotte what she did. CBB should not support this, it's ban out of order. What a nasty old witch.:mad:
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should not be booted out for telling the truth. Imo
  • Options
    smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible woman.. She really needs to be booted out with heavy boos.
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, on a warning, now referring to charlotte as a "geordie" slag. Didnt she call someone a homo too? She said homie then said homo right?
    and people have the cheek to complain about Ron haha
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible woman.. She really needs to be booted out with heavy boos.

That's not nice.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coming across very nasty and a bit of a stirrer .
  • Options
    smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    south bank wrote: »
    That's not nice.

Well, neither is she
  • Options
    vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's great!! She's been spot on so far imo!! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    She has been a bit of a bitch, but theres a few I'd like out before her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    She as been funny and entertaining at times but the laughing with Louie when Danielle got booed and the name calling at Charlotte is making her come across as not being a nice person
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trinity28 wrote: »
    She as been funny and entertaining at times but the laughing with Louie when Danielle got booed and the name calling at Charlotte is making her come across as not being a nice person

Agree. I've actually been terribly dissappointed in her. Showing a side of herself that is not very nice at all.

I always remember Davina saying, that house can bring out the best and worst in a person. Louie Spence and Carol have proved the latter:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her now, I did quite like her in the beginning but I've noticed she talks to a few people in there like crap, she has a real nasty attitude when she speaks. When Danielle was winding her up about the shopping list, who does she think she's talking to, there both grown women and to speak to Danielle like that : ( Also when Danielle got evicted the nasty giggling was just spiteful.
    In my opinion I think Carol dislikes Charlotte all of a sudden because Charlotte takes Marios attention away from her, and I think Carol LOVES the attention and flattery Mario gives her.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol is known for not mincing her words.....Charlotte, for all her endearing, childlike ways, talks crude sex & plays up to her GS persona.

I would rather hear Carol making that 'real' comment, than watching Sophie/Mario 'comforting' a sobbing Charlotte - purely for air time.......which is how I saw it !!
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really have an opinion on her before CBB but I agree she is rather nasty, and she has more faces that Big Ben, Charlotte thinks she's a good friend in there but yet calls her a Geordie Slag, very strange woman.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Carol is known for not mincing her words.....Charlotte, for all her endearing, childlike ways, talks crude sex & plays up to her GS persona.

I would rather hear Carol making that 'real' comment, than watching Sophie/Mario 'comforting' a sobbing Charlotte - purely for air time.......which is how I saw it !!

yes I saw it the same way too

I am not excusing Carols outspokenness but I think she is just in there being herself and she doesn't give a stuff if she wins or is popular with the viewers.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Isn't Charlotte a Mackem though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Charlotte isn't a Geordie she's a mackam.

2 partners across the whole of Geordie Shore doesn't make her a slag in my book either.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think calling anyone a slag on national tv is to be applauded.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think calling anyone a slag on national tv is to be applauded.

Agreed. I think it reflected very badly on Carol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    carol is great, she always says things how they are, and she was so right about that awful charlotte on last nights MS
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More fool Charlotte for crawling around her. No wonder the former Mrs Evans treats her with contempt.
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Agree. I've actually been terribly dissappointed in her. Showing a side of herself that is not very nice at all.

I always remember Davina saying, that house can bring out the best and worst in a person. Louie Spence and Carol have proved the latter:eek:

That is what the house does though isn't it.To be fair she should have removed the word Geordie and she would have been spot on with the second name she called Charlotte.Charlotte seems proud to be one the way she talks.
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Coming across very nasty and a bit of a stirrer .

Why what has she done that is stirring? She called Charlotte a s*** something a few people up and down the country will be thinking listening to the lovely Charlotte!
  • Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Carol is a deeply unhappy person. She must be to constantly get drunk and slag off other people to make herself feel better.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Usually I can put up with her but last night on LF she just really pissed me off