Options

Perez should realise he's making Hopkins look good

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Perez is an easy target for that vile, nasty woman on whom she can vent all her hate and pretend it's for the benefit of the house .

We saw the real mean, hurtful Hopkins at the start of BB when she was in the DR insulting and running down Alicia for no other reason then in her skewed world she found Alicia stupid .

This is what she does on a daily basis outside BB, picking easy targets to insult and hurt .

Comments

• Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she is looking good

It's just that, for some reason, forum members are determined to turn a blind eye to her nasty, petty, spitefulness and witless insults
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    nothing on this planet is powerful to make katie hopkins look even remotely good
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Perez is an easy target for that vile, nasty woman on whom she can vent all her hate and pretend it's for the benefit of the house .

We saw the real mean, hurtful Hopkins at the start of BB when she was in the DR insulting and running down Alicia for no other reason then in her skewed world she found Alicia stupid .

This is what she does on a daily basis outside BB, picking easy targets to insult and hurt .

BIB yes that's it on the head.
    But please change your thread title since she can never look good. She is transparent to most people who view her as pretty unpleasant. Perez has not made her look better in any way, at least not to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    I don't think she is looking good

It's just that, for some reason, forum members are determined to turn a blind eye to her nasty, petty, spitefulness and witless insults

I think most of us here really see her for what she is.
  • Options
    BafarBafar Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He owns her, he is so far under her skin.

He is just a massive attention ****. She is expending so much time and effort on him and he loves it.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB yes that's it on the head.
    But please change your thread title since she can never look good. She is transparent to most people who view her as pretty unpleasant. Perez has not made her look better in any way, at least not to me.

But I'm afraid she has swayed a lot outside this forum by attacking an easy target like Perez, who lets face it has made an ass of himself on a few occasions, with the pretence its for the good of the house .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I'm afraid she has swayed a lot outside this forum by attacking an easy target like Perez, who lets face it has made an ass of himself on a few occasions, with the pretence its for the good of the house .

I don't think you should hang your hopes on Perez suddenly realising things and changing...

But who knows what will happen tomorrow.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Katie look good!:o....................good one OP i nearly thought you were being serious.:D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to me he isn't.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Katie and hate Perez, but I thought she came across badly myself. Somebody does need to do something to get him to stop being so embarrassingly awful, but Keith and Michelle for example handle it well enough. Katie giving him attention and a reaction is quite frankly just going to make him worse...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    erm no...he's making her look even more terrible.

I literally could hardly bare to look at her mugshot on tv earlier whilst watching the show. What a massive steaming pile of a human being she is.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Awful. She looks reprehensible imo.

Trying to get a group [practically forcing her will to this end upon the group] to isolate someone is so far beyond worse than anything Perez has done.

Also, i didn't think anyone could be more annoying then when Perez gets really loud until Katie started putting on that "teasing" voice.

Perez continuing with this wanting to go home stuff isn't making him look good though, i can't stand when people don't want to be in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love Katie and hate Perez, but I thought she came across badly myself. Somebody does need to do something to get him to stop being so embarrassingly awful, but Keith and Michelle for example handle it well enough. Katie giving him attention and a reaction is quite frankly just going to make him worse...

how is even conceivable to "love katie"? that completely stumps me
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is leading the fav H/M poll
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Who is leading the fav H/M poll

says a lot about this forum....
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The very clever manipulating Katie has waited quietly on the wings watching and waiting , allowed the squabbles and fights then shes came in with a vengeance, she got her clique together with phoney flattery, got them on her side then went for it when Perez hit his lowest point.. shes smart, manipulative and evil and how the others dont see through this is beyond me...only Alicia seemed to notice..What Katy Did and What Katie Did Next...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    The very clever manipulating Katie has waited quietly on the wings watching and waiting , allowed the squabbles and fights then shes came in with a vengeance, she got her clique together with phoney flattery, got them on her side then went for it when Perez hit his lowest point.. shes smart, manipulative and evil and how the others dont see through this is beyond me...only Alicia seemed to notice..What Katy Did and What Katie Did Next...

I think you give her way too much credit
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one could possibly make that bitch look good.
  • Options
    wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins is a disgusting housemate
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malkay wrote: »
    says a lot about this forum....

It sure does imo it shows that f/m's have a balance view witch is nice to see.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what Perez has done is galvanized all the house against him .

Only when he goes will the housemates turn against each other again.

If he stays to the final it will still be the Perez show but I think he wont be in the house next weekend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing on this earth that could make that vile creature Hopkins look good.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, he's provided her with her perfect and much needed victim. She has to always have a victim, she's massive insecure, as we've already seen. She whips up and maintains the frenzy with the others verbally and by behaving in exactly the same childish way. She has to be centre stage and hasn't a clue how to handle him. He's got her exactly where he wants her, wound up to the hilt and reacting constantly. People condemn Nadia, yet she is the only person in there who knows exactly how to handle him.
    It certainly doesn't make her look good, just reinforces what I already know.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is in the situation where if any housemate criticises him for his actions most housemates will agree and that is not good for moral in the house.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bafar wrote: »
    He owns her, he is so far under her skin.

He is just a massive attention ****. She is expending so much time and effort on him and he loves it.

Good analogy. Personally I cannot abide either of them and think they are as bad as each other, but Perez has played it so wrong in my eyes and is coming across as quite strange at times. Also far from Hopkins being clever and playing the game with public acceptance, I do agree with the OP that it is Perez who is helping her popularity if you can call it that