Options

'Any time now' desperately seeking!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
Forum Member
I am desperatley seeking anyone who may have tapes of the 2002 BBC series set in Dublin called 'Any time now'. It starred Susan lynch, Angeline Ball, and Zara Turner and was about the lives and loves of three women one of which had recenty returned from New York for her father funeral.

I am really hoping someone may have a copy of this i could get hold of as it's one of my favourite series ever and have managed to lose my one and only copy when i recently moved.

If you can help please PM me otherwise is my user name at hotmail!!

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Comments

• Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it! Thought it was good. I missed the very last episode and am annoyed. Don't know how it ended.

Sorry I can't help you. :(
  • Options
    Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lildeakin wrote:
    I am desperatley seeking anyone who may have tapes of the 2002 BBC series set in Dublin called 'Any time now'. It starred Susan lynch, Angeline Ball, and Zara Turner and was about the lives and loves of three women one of which had recenty returned from New York for her father funeral.

I am really hoping someone may have a copy of this i could get hold of as it's one of my favourite series ever and have managed to lose my one and only copy when i recently moved.

If you can help please PM me otherwise is my user name at hotmail!!

Thanks in advance everyone :)

have you tried the bbc shop online?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Yeah i did, but unfortunately, they never released it, which is why i am hoping someone might have a copy!
    Thanks tho!
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this thread after a google search after my gf has been going on about it.

Looks like it has never been released. Maybe we should try contacting BBC NI for what its worth?