BBC2's Early morning movies every Sunday

STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
Forum Member
I'm really enjoying BBC2's run of early morning b/w films every Sunday morning. Does anyone know if this schedule is permanent as in will they be showing these old movies every Sunday mornings from now on?

Also, I wonder of BBC2 will show early morning films during the Easter period like they did the first week of January? It will be brilliant if they do. I can't see them showing sign zone on Good Friday and Easter Monday surely. Fingers crossed :)

Comments

• AkilduffAkilduff Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What films have they been showing?
  • Dex_BracewellDex_Bracewell Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Akilduff wrote: »
    What films have they been showing?

Mostly films from the RKO library. I don't know if there has been any others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed :)

That BSL users don't get catered for on two Holidays?!

Good Friday morning will probably have an hour to an hour and a half devoted to something like The Preston Passion (2012 live / prefilmed) on One and a family classic film on CBBC: no reason really for BBC Two to change its regular output.
  • jsam93jsam93 Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue_Aitch wrote: »
    That BSL users don't get catered for on two Holidays?!

Good Friday morning will probably have an hour to an hour and a half devoted to something like The Preston Passion (2012 live / prefilmed) on One and a family classic film on CBBC: no reason really for BBC Two to change its regular output.

I know, right? That line in particular seemed incredibly selfish of Steve 03. I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be a sign zone on bank holidays just because it's on BBC2 mornings now as opposed to BBC1 overnight (where the sign zone was shown as normal on nearly all bank holidays)