Are all NFL preseason games on tv?

Apprentice 2 SAApprentice 2 SA Posts: 2,342
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A google search shows some pre season games on National tv. Are the rest on local tv or not on tv at all?

Comments

• Apprentice 2 SAApprentice 2 SA Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over 100 people have taken a look at the thread, but no one knows yet. Sorry if the thread title was misleading.
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not a fan but looking at schedules there will only be certain games on when they clash

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/preseason/2014/week1

if you need a link to the nfl network pm me;-)
  • Apprentice 2 SAApprentice 2 SA Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tso wrote: »
    Im not a fan but looking at schedules there will only be certain games on when they clash

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/preseason/2014/week1

if you need a link to the nfl network pm me;-)

Thanks for the offer but that's OK. If they are on tv I can get them. ;-)

So it seems that very few of the games are televised, which seems odd to me for arguably US TV's biggest sport.
  • BosoxBosox Posts: 14,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd probably have more luck if you tried asking your question on an American forum!

As far as I know the games will all (or almost all) be on locally in the regions of each team and a handful are shown nationally.
  • Fieldmouse83Fieldmouse83 Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best place for you to keep informed on what NFL pre-season on on what channels in the UK is to follow the TV Coverage forum in www.nfluk.com
  • malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,147
    Forum Member
    I know all the Bills games are on TV but only one on network TV (NBC have their opening games against the Giants) all the others are on a local cable channel WKBW.

You can also get every preseason game live if you subscribe to NFL Gamepass globally including UK subscribers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,718
    Forum Member
    The best place for you to keep informed on what NFL pre-season on on what channels in the UK is to follow the TV Coverage forum in www.nfluk.com

I'm assuming none are being broadcast in the UK as none are mentioned on there TV and Audio page.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friend of mine in the UK gets the entire NFL network for free. And he says its not a crappy stream like the football ones its the real network. Says its simple too. Most likely the same Apprentice 2 SA is doing it.