Options

[Game] The Twist Factor: The Semifinal

12346»

Comments

• Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can tell from this that the second series of The Voice Factor is going to be amazing! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The overview on the website is becoming a pain to update with all those twists and changes to the judging panel... :p

The overview highlights an interesting fact though, there's one act from each original category still in the competition.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I just noticed that.
    I can tell from this that the second series of The Voice Factor is going to be amazing! :D

I agree...even though I'm not planning to start the second Series until around September. ;)
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've now got the duets and the winners song choices sorted. Still trying to find songs for the Let's Go Crazy theme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's settled, the grand final will take place on Tuesday April 30th! We'll start at 5:30 PM as there is a lot to do, and even the show will end pretty late in the evening. See you all there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I finally managed to compile and send the song list to the judges, that took me way too long. Anyway, please join us at 5:30 PM on Sunday May 5th for the epic conclusion of The Twist Factor!