Corrie Teen Pregnancy (Spoiler)

COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,101
Forum Member
✭✭
14 years since Sarah Louise had her Baby there is going to another Teen Pregnancy

Comments

• ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Article reveals it is... Faye Windass.

God help us.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God - not MORE martydom and hunched shoulders from Anna. She will expect Owens support I suppose. Oh DARRR-LIN.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Wonder who the father is. Simon?
  • MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    The problem I feel is wrong with the storyline is the actress isn't good enough for such a big storyline.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooo!!! :o>:(>:(>:(

Anna needs to drag her straight round to the abortion clinic, kicking and screaming if necessary. >:(
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can imagine how Sally will React!! ....shame Sb feels the show needs to go down this route....it's a tad sleazy...
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronation Street is hearing it's death knell with this.
    If it has been in the toilet for a while now after this it can officially consider itself flushed.

PATHETIC>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( Angry face should be carrying a kalashnikov and opening fire on the other smilies:(>:(:(>:(:
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the final nail in the coffin if true. The last thing any soap needs is a another teen pregnancy storyline>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really........-_-
  • B_Bowler27B_Bowler27 Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Wow. Absolutely ridiculous. Even worse than the 500 affair storylines we are being 'treated' with.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndreaMC wrote: »
    Coronation Street is hearing it's death knell with this.
    If it has been in the toilet for a while now after this it can officially consider itself flushed.

PATHETIC>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( Angry face should be carrying a kalashnikov and opening fire on the other smilies:(>:(:(>:(:

Fairly realistic for parts of Manchester
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooo!!! :o>:(>:(>:(

Anna needs to drag her straight round to the abortion clinic, kicking and screaming if necessary. >:(

Your going to have to get your head round Faye having sex before we get to any of that though heh:D:D
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Your going to have to get your head round Faye having sex before we get to any of that though heh:D:D

could this lead to a rape storyline? or was it consent?
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No :( what with the Gary/Izzy/Alya cheating and now Faye's pregnancy, why are they shoving the Armstrong/Windass clan down our throats?
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really?, Lets hope she shaves that moustash off first.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another load of bo**ocks from Blackburn.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    :o:o Pass me the brain bleach please. :(
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Why does this family get every story? I find them so boring.
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet faye will say she didnt agree to it and then it turns out all along she did and it just so she can cause more trouble. its all her story lines seem to revolve around. she lies about something and is found out .
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I repeat...........Blackburn needs to go now. Why are the Corrie bosses so unoriginal with their storylines. You are being paid well and yet come up with the poorest of them all: Affairs, teen pregnancy, just tedious.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More tedious shite involving an excrutiatingly boring, unlikeable character. What world do these writers inhabit?
  • zendo59zendo59 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this is just a wind-up.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her having a face like a Halloween cake should be a detterant against any advances from teenage boys.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously hope this isn't true. She's certainly not a strong enough actress to push this SL. The whole point of Sarah Lou having the baby was that it was too late to abort (watching on YouTube and it's now up to where she's given birth) and she, while not perfect, did a pretty good job acting.

She'll just gurn, tell a few porkies, Anna will scream and Bully Beef will beat his chest and throw his dung at someone.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's not be too hasty guys, Soaps leading 'First Family' quite rightfully deserve all the big plots.

My source has told me that Sean off of Emmerdale will be impregnating her in a special bank of cross over episodes. His fixation on underage girls is really quite disturbing, but equally his charisma and charm must be difficult to resist.