Doctor Who 4th of June

Comments

• xxsammiexx2003xxsammiexx2003 Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Allegedly there's no preview for BadWolf - can't remember where I read that though.
    I also read that there is no bad wolf preview. so I guess we will just have to wait for next saturday :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yup will go out after dr who not before :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too many babies spitting dummies I think... 3 years ago no-one would have entertained a Doctor Who thread anywhere... some people are never grateful... those Southerners... :rolleyes:
    lol completely agree :). Anyway why not start a new one?. The other one was at least 58 pages long and it it on tonight so.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Since there seems to be no preview, they should just put the words "Bad Wolf" on the screen when the preview is supposed to be shown. Then we might know that it's not just been a red herring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also read that there is no bad wolf preview. so I guess we will just have to wait for next saturday :D
    Does that mean the episode can be a teensy bit longer? (a girl can dream! :rolleyes: )
    So what are people most looking forward to tonight?;
    Is it
    Further Bad Wolf reference spotting?
    or
    Watching Cardiff blow? ;)
    or
    Watching the flirting between the Doctor and Jack?
    or
    The return of that most popular of aliens, the Slithereen? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or they show all the clues of bad wolf from previous episodes in a flash an then link out into credits
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah there is a further bad wolf reference tonight , i read it on that aintitcoolnews.com
    Forum Member
    Does it say what the reference is, as in is it obvious or like that "schlecter wolf" where you had to work it out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean the episode can be a teensy bit longer? (a girl can dream! :rolleyes: )
    So what are people most looking forward to tonight?;
    Is it
    Further Bad Wolf reference spotting?
    or
    Watching Cardiff blow? ;)
    or
    Watching the flirting between the Doctor and Jack?
    or
    The return of that most popular of aliens, the Slithereen? ;)
    heh I hope it's on longer too :D have fallen in love with CE
    I don't wanna see this happening though
    EKE had to delete this my spiler thing didn't work
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spoiler* can someone please tell me how to do the spoiler thing, with the grey shadow?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it say what the reference is, as in is it obvious or like that "schlecter wolf" where you had to work it out?
    I think I read somewhere that the name of the power station is the bad wolf reference, could be wrong though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh well gotta go see my mum she has some birthday cards for me from the family :) so i will be back before it starts tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heh I hope it's on longer too :D have fallen in love with CE
    I don't wanna see this happening though
    EKE had to delete this my spiler thing didn't work
    !!!!!
    But with RTD you have to expect some subtle or not so subtle man on man action - it's a lovely thing! (La G rushes away to have cold shower after reverie about first episode of Queer as Folk) :eek: :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

from aintitcoolnews.com
    Incidentally the Welsh name of the power plant translates to ‘Bad Wolf’
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    It's
    The name of the Power Station - Blaidd Drwg

It's in the html source of the Bad Wolf website clues page.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoiler* can someone please tell me how to do the spoiler thing, with the grey shadow?.

[SPOI LER] and at the end [\SPOI LER] but without the spaces in the word spoiler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either do "new reply" in advanced mode then highlight the text you want to spoiler then press the faint "s" button in the top right hand corner (next to insert hyperlink and the rest) or manually write SPOILER with a [ before and a ] after prior to the text then write SPOILER with [/ before and ]afterwards.
    Had to edit this as inadvertently created spoiler! :o:o:D
    Forum Member
    *Eileen* wrote:
    It's
    The name of the Power Station - Blaidd Drwg

It's in the html source of the Bad Wolf website clues page.

Oh right, I'll look out that tonight then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boomtown is described as a "Laclustre" Episode in the mail TV Guide. and the fact that it got a good review in heat magainze, Im not holding out on boomtown being much good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    MattCom wrote:
    Boomtown is described as a "Laclustre" Episode in the mail TV Guide. and the fact that it got a good review in heat magainze, Im not holding out on boomtown being much good

Maybe this is the calm before the storm ? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys, in a bit of a hurry here, if youv'e been to the Bad Wolf site, have you been to the disclaimer page and used select all from the edit menu on your browser to reveal the hidden message down the bottom?

Sorry if this is has been posted before, but like I said, I'm in a hurry and thought I'd share this info with you as the Big Bad Wolf is getting closer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Highlight the text then press CTRL + A
    th0r wrote:
    Sorry guys, in a bit of a hurry here, if youv'e been to the Bad Wolf site, have you been to the disclaimer page and used select all from the edit menu on your browser to reveal the hidden message down the bottom?

Sorry if this is has been posted before, but like I said, I'm in a hurry and thought I'd share this info with you as the Big Bad Wolf is getting closer.
    Of course th0r, if we could start multiple threads there would be none of this confusion :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    right. get all your ideas and speculations for bad wolf and forget 'em.

RadioTimes says:

Bad Wolf

The Doctor, Rose and Captain Jack have to fight for their lives on board the Game Station, but a more dangerous threat is lurking just out of sight. The Doctor realises that the entire human race has been blinded to the threat on its doorstep, and Armageddon is fast approaching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has anyone got a pic of the spoiler in the sun from today? i cant hold on any longer! i know its on outpostgallifrey forums but im not registered on there yet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭