Options

Dr Who: The Kudos thread - "I predicted the last episode right!"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Right then, the theories from casa tinka tonight are thus:

80 - because the 'surprise' was meant to be CE's demise, the explanation of BW will be pretty straightforward - so Adam or Derek.

20 - son of tinka (aged 12) thinks that when Dr Ecclescake realises that he's stuffed up the timeline, he falls on his sword to save everyone/thing (like Rose's dad and Gwyneth did) and hologram him sends Rose back to before Dr Casanova regenerated into Dr Ecclescake to stop the Dr Ecclescake regeneration from ever existing and messing up time (a neat little theory that also saves TPTB a precious regeneration). Because it's only implied that Dr Monocled Whotineer regenerated into Dr Ecclescake...we didn't see it... son of tinka reckons Dr Casanova maybe came first (and I know this isn't a new theory). I'm afraid I think my son is being too smart by half, and will only favour his theory if it involves us seeing Dr Monocled Whotineer in a sheet again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    33.33 The TARDIS projects holograms of all the previous Doctors to give clues to Rose on how to save the day/the earth/time (it will be down to her).

33.33 Captain Jack's lost two years were spent working for 'Bad Wolf' and his memories wiped by Van Statten. He is a heartless mercenary con man, sent to lure the Doctor and Rose to the Dalek war.

33.33 The Daleks contain Rose's DNA. She is their Mummy. They were built by Adam, so they are he and Rose's 'children'.

And the big bad wolf will huff, and puff and blow the TARDIS in. But it's okay,because the dashing Casanova is on his way in a kilt (I hope) to save the universe!

Maybe :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80 - The Bad Wolf is The current Doctor, a past Doctor(s), or a future Doctor

20 - Adam/Davros (if Davros is in the episode, then it's as an Adam incarnation)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    50 - Bad Wolf refers to meddling in time with no regard to consequences, hence the "it's me....I'm the Big Bad Wolf" line on the up-for-half-a-day page

Woah! I missed this one! What was that about?

100 - Davros :cool:
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    66 Adam

32 Dalek from episode 6

1 Evil spawn of torrid consolation bedtime rendezvous between Rose's Mum and Mickey fuelled by shared bitterness :eek:

1 Chris Evans (kudos to whoever beat me to it) :D
  • Options
    sleep_2006sleep_2006 Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Captain Jack

Adolf Hitler

Captain Birdseye

Osama bin Laden

:):):) :cool: :cool: :cool: :D:D:D
  • Options
    flynnflynn Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah! I missed this one! What was that about?
    There was a page on the BBC site for about half a day that included the line
    "It's me Rose, I'm the Big Bad Wolf. Aren't you going to compliment me on my teeth"
    (spoilered in case the full quote would, well, spoil it for anyone ;) ) I can just hear the Doctor saying that, at a sort of moment of enlightenment about what he's been doing, and coupled with some spec over at OG about Bad Wolf along the lines of meddling without thinking about consequences - well, I put 2 and 2 together and came up about 23.4. Kind of it's not so much the Doctor who's the BW, it's more the actions he's taken. If you want me to explain it more mention on the main thread - don't want to hijack this one :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,690
    Forum Member
    I'm still chewing this one over, so I'll cast my vote later.
    (although I have a few ideas.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    My bet is

90 - The Internet (Who knows what it will be like that far in the future)
    5 - The Face Of Boe
    5 - Captain Jack
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    99.9 Adam in conjunction with 'thick mick'

00.05 Godzilla

00.05 Robert Maxwell
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    60: Dalek God is Diana Goddard (God da rd)

30: Dalek God is Margaret Slitheen

10: Dalek God is Clive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,193
    Forum Member
    33.33 The Daleks contain Rose's DNA. She is their Mummy. They were built by Adam, so they are he and Rose's 'children'.
    Imagine 400,000 Daleks all saying "Are you my Mommy" :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    80 - 'Bad wolf' is a clue directed at the doctor the context of which we can't possibly guess because it won't be reveled until the final episode. The clue will enable the Doctor to take the correct action to save the day

20 - The question then is who planted the clues. The only other time traveler we've met is Captain Jack, and It would take one to plant some of the clues. Anyone looked carefully at previous episodes to see if Captain Jack is in them dressed in various uniforms etc.?

- Chris
  • Options
    andyk481andyk481 Posts: 2,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine 400,000 Daleks all saying "Are you my Mommy" :eek:

oh please petition RTD to reshoot POTW to include that scene... i will never ask for anything ever again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,547
    Forum Member
    Why would they say "mommy"? They're not American!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Hoo...OK...

60 - Dalek from Episode 6 has recreated the Dalek race from Humans

30 - the situation's been manipulated by someone else to punish the Doctor, or Humanity, for something they have done (or will do...or will have done...temporal grammar is a nightmare...)

10 - Jack is somehow relevant / responsible and dies...
    ...but we meet him next season in the 2 year "black spot..."

VB
  • Options
    xxsammiexx2003xxsammiexx2003 Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stuart62 wrote:
    Why would they say "mommy"? They're not American!
    That is exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    30 Face of Boa

70 The Time war
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Thia post has been removed by poster
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    50 - Adam/New Davros
    50 - Rose Tylers DNA in one foprm or another (clone maybe)
  • Options
    bee.fearbee.fear Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    100 - Rose is Bad Wolf and destroys the invasion somehow because they have her DNA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think only posts before the BAFTA showing of the last episode should count?
  • Options
    THE BORGTHE BORG Posts: 3,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Master

Adric

Susan

Ian Chesterton

The [C]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the betting should stop since the cat's out of the bag - Who's good at sums? I'd like to know what the odds worked out on different characters/things based on the Tote!
  • Options
    THE BORGTHE BORG Posts: 3,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dalek Queen