Options

Mo stated that his "friends" were only joking when they made fun of him

2»

Comments

• Options
    KetamineKetamine Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friends and I often tease and joke rudely to each other, BUT we are ALWAYS there for each other! Rex has NEVER nominated Mo, but has nominated Stu, Dale and whoever else. THAT says ALOT! AND the hug he gave Mo when evicted was one of TRUE BROTHERLY LOVE!!!!

Do you sit and slag them off to people that hate them?
  • Options
    Fairbairn SykesFairbairn Sykes Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mo says he wasn't bullied, Sara says she wasn't bullied, Rachel says she loves Rex and thinks the world of him

Yet moral crusading FM's still insist on there being bullying:rolleyes:

A few more :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mo says he wasn't bullied, Sara says she wasn't bullied, Rachel says she loves Rex and thinks the world of him

Lets wait until they come out of the house, hopefully they will tell us the truth. That's when we will really know how they felt about Rex's behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sara doesn't want to appear petty, while Mo and Rachel hid behind Rex in the house - he was in "BBlock" so they needed him to help them vote the other housemates out. How many people actually want to be known as a "victim" anyway?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Rotationbl wrote: »
    You've seen through my little ruse :rolleyes: Mo got 1.8% of the vote, so I don't think he had many fans :D I just think that the double-standards applied to certain housemates this year has been a bit incredible. We've all seen how Rex has treated people, and Darnell hasn't been much better at times.

What about the doubel standards of Team Whisper?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Rotationbl wrote: »
    Sara doesn't want to appear petty, while Mo and Rachel hid behind Rex in the house - he was in "BBlock" so they needed him to help them vote the other housemates out. How many people actually want to be known as a "victim" anyway?

You could argue that a lot of the so called friendships in the Whisper Club were friendships of convenience.