When will Glasgow get upgraded?

This is a bloody joke, taking forever, I believe I'm in the Uddingston area, so when am I gonna get 50mb BB?

Stevie

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    This is a bloody joke, taking forever, I believe I'm in the Uddingston area, so when am I gonna get 50mb BB?

If your south of the clyde then your just going to have to wait i'm afraid. However, i've been told the renfrew ubr is next to be upgraded and should be done by the end of june.

Whats your postcode ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member

Stevie

I am in the Uddingston area and have had 50mb bb since 6th march! Got installed with in 6 days of ordering and I have not had any issues with connection or service. I get steady 48 - 50mb download 24hrs!

I would give them another phone if someone has said you cant get it.
  • ScottishwhiteScottishwhite Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uddingston upgraded from 22/01/09

You can check which UBR you are on here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    i no how u feel my brother in law can get xxl in east kilbride and i can't get it in cumbernauld. i have asked and been told in my area it will be this month just upgrading the cabinets at the moment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    When the 50Mb service was announced you could get it on the Renfrew UBR but now you can't.
  • helmutcheesehelmutcheese Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on the Uddingston UBR and still cannot get 50MEG, postcode checker or by phone I get told no.
    Forum Member
    That is quite strange! I am in the ML5 Coatbridge area, on the uddingston ubr and there seems to be no issues. I dont understand whats happening. Funny how cumbernauld cant get it, its just down the road!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    weegrim wrote: »
    That is quite strange! I am in the ML5 Coatbridge area, on the uddingston ubr and there seems to be no issues. I dont understand whats happening. Funny how cumbernauld cant get it, its just down the road!!!

easy on with the "no issues" part. Have had issues for the last 6 weeks or so on UBR19 :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I also happen to stay in Cumbernauld. I get the msg saying im on ubr01.cast, is this Uddingston right enough? How do u tell?

Client Host Name: **-**-***-**.cable.ubr01.cast.blueyonder.co.uk

Stevie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't cast 'Castlecarey'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    50 meg now availible in cumbernauld just placed order £20 online instal or £80 through vm call centre
    Forum Member
    easy on with the "no issues" part. Have had issues for the last 6 weeks or so on UBR19 :mad:

Iv just had a look, I am on ubr20:
    ==-===-==-==.cable.ubr20.uddi.blueyonder.co.uk

I honestly have had great service, and I would be the first to moan if It wasnt up to scratch!! What kinds of problems have u been having?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Also now available in Kirkintilloch :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Available in Renfrew again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    gmudos wrote: »
    Also now available in Kirkintilloch :)

Where are you from mate? Im originally from Hillhead, now living in Cumbernauld.

Stevie
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    i'm on the renfrew cowcaddens ubr thingy, still nothing here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Where are you from mate? Im originally from Hillhead, now living in Cumbernauld.

Stevie

Stevie,

I live in Barrhill Road. I think I know you? (I'm Stevie's brother in law, Dun Park)

Cheers,
    Graeme

PS I know it's a cryptic reply but don't want to post too much info :)