Semi Final: Which was your favourite couple?

2»

Comments

• cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha have been in my top 3 from the first week. They're now firmly my favourites
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and Kristina closely followed by Caroline and Pasha... both 2nd dances were excellent!

I loved Caroline's but felt like I was encouraging her to keep momentum towards the end haha, loved it though.
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and Kristina, followed by Caroline and Pasha.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    i still think Jake will win the competition.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha!
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Pasha but I have to say that the show was lacking Pixie tonight. It was all a bit flat and I had always looked forward to seeing her each week.
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    i still think Jake will win the competition.

I think if he manages to dodge the dance off tonight then he is definitely in with a good shout of the glitterball.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Caroline's salsa was awesome - she does need to be careful to keep full momentum going all the way through though.

I love watching Simon dance, his technique is incredible and as it's harder for the guy to showcase themselves I do rate him for that.

Lastly I loved Frankie's AT
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,430
    Forum Member
    I still don't get the 'Caroline' love. She is good but hasn't wowed me once. Am I missing something?
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen, Caroline and Pasha.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and Kristina, followed by Caroline and Pashaaaah
  • Cal ChristopherCal Christopher Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Frankie & Kevin, as always! :)
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon & Kristina - their Foxtrot was dance of the night IMO, and even with the mistake their Samba was still very good.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    Simon & Kristina - their Foxtrot was dance of the night IMO, and even with the mistake their Samba was still very good.

I agree. :)
  • midflightmidflight Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Mark & Karen, by some distance (I'm not influenced by the judges (scripted) comments, or by their highly dubious scoring methods. I prefer to use my own judgement, and I can tell you : Frankie & Kevin's rumba just did NOTHING for me. It was like John Sargent's Paso Doble at half-speed! Their AT worked well though, much better than I'd expected. But Mark's rumba was the best male rumba I've seen (alongside Ben Cohen's) and the 2nd best rumba this series (Pixie's was sublime). Mark is underrated, and deserves to do well in the final, especially when finally unshackled from the handicap of the judges' scores (ie all public vote). Big push will be for Simon though, I can assure you of that. They are desperate for a non-white winner (nothing wrong with that). Oh, and sorry, but that doesn't include Frankie!
    Best of luck to all.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    midflight wrote: »
    Mark & Karen, by some distance (I'm not influenced by the judges (scripted) comments, or by their highly dubious scoring methods. I prefer to use my own judgement, and I can tell you : Frankie & Kevin's rumba just did NOTHING for me. It was like John Sargent's Paso Doble at half-speed! Their AT worked well though, much better than I'd expected. But Mark's rumba was the best male rumba I've seen (alongside Ben Cohen's) and the 2nd best rumba this series (Pixie's was sublime). Mark is underrated, and deserves to do well in the final, especially when finally unshackled from the handicap of the judges' scores (ie all public vote). Big push will be for Simon though, I can assure you of that. They are desperate for a non-white winner (nothing wrong with that). Oh, and sorry, but that doesn't include Frankie!
    Best of luck to all.

Don't think that they are desperate for a non-white winner. They have had 2 already.
  • MirlitonMirliton Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Caroline & Pasha
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Kristinas second dance was good.
    The other 9 dances left me cold. Terrible semi final.
  • hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caroline and pasha but they were all really good :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Pasha. The choreography Caroline had for each number is much more difficult to pull off than the others and she did a wonderful job. She and Pasha were in the zone dancing to the music together. Loved her rhythmic movement. The PRO didn't have to slow down his movement to accommodate her. She was able to keep up.