Gillian McKeith song

2»

Comments

• maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any of you remember a now notorious Celebrity version of You Are What You Eat, then perhaps they should get a former ITV Pop Talent show winner to record it. :D

Sadly no video on youtube, but read this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article7086605.ece

"McManus reappeared briefly the year after Pop Idol with Gillian McKeith on a special edition of You Are What You Eat and confessed to binge-drinking and a convenience-food addiction: “I instantly hated her and she instantly hated me,” is her summary of the experience."
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any of you remember a now notorious Celebrity version of You Are What You Eat, then perhaps they should get a former ITV Pop Talent show winner to record it. :D

Sadly no video on youtube, but read this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article7086605.ece

"McManus reappeared briefly the year after Pop Idol with Gillian McKeith on a special edition of You Are What You Eat and confessed to binge-drinking and a convenience-food addiction: “I instantly hated her and she instantly hated me,” is her summary of the experience."
    Now there's an idea - sweet revenge for Michelle, and a number one hit for the Brett Domino Trio:)
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's also available to buy on itunes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    It's also available to buy on itunes :D
    Oh that's great, lets all buy it and force it to be the Christmas number one.
    That'll be extra-fantastic because a) Faker McKeith will realise nobody sympathises with the 'poor brave little Gilly' persona she's been projecting and b) Simon Cowell will be really pissed off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if they will play this for Gillian tonight when she's on I'm IACGMOOHN....

It's strange that she's not been appearing on morning tv today, she had better be on on ITV2 tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    syncage wrote: »
    Wonder if they will play this for Gillian tonight when she's on I'm IACGMOOHN....

It's strange that she's not been appearing on morning tv today, she had better be on on ITV2 tonight!
    I don't think she will be - but if she is, I hope they play her song:)